• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean’s experience of working in the Philippines

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Posted by temasektimes on June 9, 2012

About 15 years ago, in my profession as a Researcher, I was sent to Quezon City. It was one hell of an experience. Even when I was working in Jakarta. I did not have to fear so much for my safety!

But in Quezon City, the boss of our research partner company even forbade me from going anywhere by myself, not even to the office which was literally a 5 mins walk from the hotel that I was staying in.

Instead, I was given a personal chauffer to take me anywhere I wished to go to. The boss even doubled up as my personal bodyguard when he was not too busy.

He told me that in Philippines, the number of women and children being raped are just unbelievable and many of such cases went unreported due to the cultural and social stigmatisation associated with rape act. What a sad country!

NURA SALLEH

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

He told me that in Philippines, the number of women and children being raped are just unbelievable

NURA SALLEH

Manila and other cities in the Philippines are "sin" cities.... you can get all the fcuking you want from some unbelievably cute fair skinned chicks.... quite easy pick ups, easy to lay.... remember a few I had, met one at the post office, another at the hotel gym reception.... friendly, you screw them and they bring you out for supper

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genghis !

Manila and other cities in the Philippines are "sin" cities.... you can get all the fcuking you want from some unbelievably cute fair skinned chicks.... quite easy pick ups, easy to lay.... remember a few I had, met one at the post office, another at the hotel gym reception.... friendly, you screw them and they bring you out for supper

It is estimated that a woman born in South Africa has a greater chance of being raped than learning how to read.

Savage countries in Africa have high rapes per capital.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who has ever been to the Philippines will know that it is a dangerous place. Gated communities are guarded by armed guards. Malls are guarded by armed guards. In many households the houseboy doubles as a guard. Banks are guarded by heavily armed guards armed with M16s & shotguns.

That's why I don't understand why some honkies chose to holiday there & look at what happened to them:eek: Shopping there is really pathetic. That's why you see many returning filipinos return with lots & lots of barang, barang. Also why you will find many filipinos bringing their clan to Spore :rolleyes:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoyland, another gleaming example of a western-styled democracy in asia.
To be fair though, it was a stinking shit-hole of self-hating mongrelised chimps even before the country's "independence".

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy men are barbaric b'cos their wife left them to work in SG as maid,
than their wife date Bangla, and screwed by Bangla, off their husband in Pinoyland
become desperados, so who's to blame?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean after u bang them, the pinoy chicks will actually pay for your supper? Sounds like a pretty good deal.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes kidnappings are rampants, when they arrive insingapore, they will band together and help those who have got here safely the "kababayans" they call it.

Singapore have rescued them from poverty, without it, they would selling backside on streets of quizon city,phillipines.

So pinoy better be grateful.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes kidnappings are rampants, when they arrive insingapore, they will band together and help those who have got here safely the "kababayans" they call it.

Singapore have rescued them from poverty, without it, they would selling backside on streets of quizon city,phillipines.

So pinoy better be grateful.

do they look like they are grateful? Of course not. They are already biting the hand that feeds them.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoyland is a 3rd world country and its people must be treated as such..you let them in n let them run free sure will have problems as a slave does not know wat it is to b a master...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in Laguna (Philippines) several years ago, I was surprised to see that even their mini-marts have security guards standing outside with M16 rifles!:eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those married men in pinoy land will be having fun with the local gals,,,so what is wrong? Their wives go overseas and date banglas etc,, their husbands root the gals left behind,,,very common in Pinoyland,,,many married pinoy men has gfs on the outside in their home country...

Pinoy men are barbaric b'cos their wife left them to work in SG as maid,
than their wife date Bangla, and screwed by Bangla, off their husband in Pinoyland
become desperados, so who's to blame?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.google.co.id/search?q=angeles+city&hl=id&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=JYXUT8meBYrJrAeKsZj8Dw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CFgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=699

1155915700.jpg