• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respond not for your or my benefit but to show others here how childish and immature you are and what kind of agenda you have over here which is to create mischief just because there is anonymity here. Many people these days dare to express their displeasure with the Government on facebook and the like. They have issues that they dare to stand up for. You however are a coward and a mischief maker posting half truths and lies under the cloak of anonymity.
Do you dare to make such posts and stand up to defend them? I doubt so.

I sense that u r a sado masochist. Every time u argue with me, u get slapped, punched, butchered. But u like the pain and keep coming back for more. I seriously think u have a BDSM problem

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If chiobu was in the eye of the beholder, they would never have bothered to have Miss World and Miss Universe beauty pageants. There are some internationally recognized standards for beauty, or are you too stupid to know that. And whore Jinx is a big fail when held up to those international standards. Got it, moron?

Excellent rebuttal. Thanks.

Parradee dared not say HC is a chio bu but takes offence that I said HC is not a chio bu

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sense that u r a sado masochist. Every time u argue with me, u get slapped, punched, butchered. But u like the pain and keep coming back for more. I seriously think u have a BDSM problem

That is of course your overly biased opinion but it does hurt my fists a little when you face keeps pounding them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
See my answer on the other thread. It is not you that I love to engage in conversation. I simply quote you to refute you and to expose your lies for others to see.

but u are getting worked up in this thread which really has got nothing to do with you. You could have easily ignored this thread

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
but u are getting worked up in this thread which really has got nothing to do with you. You could have easily ignored this thread

Me worked up? How would you know? Making bullshit statements that you cannot verify as usual? Typical cmkpd. I ignored this thread until that post after which I felt compelled to challenge you and expose your unadulterated bullshit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This sinkie charbo not really that much of a chiobu, what with her crooked front teeth. But if do threesome with her angmo girlfriend included, chio or not PAPsmearer also very happy to cheong mah. In this case, PAPsmearer will take the chioness of the 2 girls and then average it out. If the average chioness score of the 2 charbors is acceptable, why not try? In this case, angmo girl with the nice pink nipples in big areolas and curly dark blonde hair is a 7.5, sinkie girlfriend is a 6, together average is just under 7, ok. lah.

235_1000.jpg

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sinkie charbo not really that much of a chiobu, what with her crooked front teeth. But if do threesome with her angmo girlfriend included, chio or not PAPsmearer also very happy to cheong mah. In this case, PAPsmearer will take the chioness of the 2 girls and then average it out. If the average chioness score of the 2 charbors is acceptable, why not try? In this case, angmo girl with the nice pink nipples in big areolas and curly dark blonde hair is a 7.5, sinkie girlfriend is a 6, together average is just under 7, ok. lah.

235_1000.jpg

Dont forget to PM and jio me when you get this going.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is of course your overly biased opinion but it does hurt my fists a little when you face keeps pounding them.

But the question really is, does your asshole hurt when ckmpd keeps pounding it, because you are his little bitch?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

235_1000.jpg

agree with u