• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A question about Ernst & Young

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've heard people telling me that TPL was promoted 3 ranks from Senior Associate to Director after getting elected as an MP.

And that Dilys Boey, her boss (and wife of MP Hri Kumar) was directly promoted to Partner after her husband was elected as an MP.

Can someone verify whether this is true?

If so, then something really is wrong with that company.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've heard people telling me that TPL was promoted 3 ranks from Senior Associate to Director after getting elected as an MP.

And that Dilys Boey, her boss (and wife of MP Hri Kumar) was directly promoted to Partner after her husband was elected as an MP.

in the light of Rin Tin Tin's "resignation" this becomes interesting.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rin Tin Tin can now join NTUC...they're forever looking for "talent"

AGREE-but may I qualify to amend it to " talent from P_ _ " .
Have anyone known of any opposition party members holding executive appoinments in NTUC?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing wrong what..............only the naive people who think big companies are NOT corrupt then got something wrong !

major companies always want political connections to get more business..............that's why Lee Hsien Yang a.k.a Useless Fark is a director at F&N................

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong what..............only the naive people who think big companies are NOT corrupt then got something wrong !

major companies always want political connections to get more business..............that's why Lee Hsien Yang a.k.a Useless Fark is a director at F&N................

Ahem. Chairman, okay, not just another director. Also, Consultant, for which he is also paid.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the real useless fark

He has led the biggest Sinkie company

Can you?

You are not even a SAF officer.

HulkSmash

Alfrescian
Loyal
A motion was tabled and a resolution was passed during one of NTUC's delegates conference in the 1980s during OTC's time as Sec-gen of NTUC - no opposition support or candidates from NTUC as long as the symbiotic relationship with PAP remains. Only for PAP can NTUC nominate candidates. This remains till today.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the real useless fark

He has led the biggest Sinkie company

Can you?

You are not even a SAF officer.

didn't know you're a Lee Family Arse and Ball-licker...................so how did his dick taste like ?

the younger son's dick taste better than the older brother's ??