• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A notice from a Swiss hotel to Filthy Shitskins tourists

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1652159157934.png

Fucking cheebye Indian pariahs should be shot on sight.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2.jpg

Keleng Kia chut pattern .... LOL ! Buy one dish or one drink, bring in a few friends to share the food or drink, talk and talk and enjoy the aircon.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve already told off a 5 star hotel in Switzerland about the shitskin behavior during breakfast. Bastard didn’t wear mask and was actually using his bare hands to take food from the trays. When the hotel didn’t take any action, I fucked the bastard in front of his wife.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’ve already told off a 5 star hotel in Switzerland about the shitskin behavior during breakfast. Bastard didn’t wear mask and was actually using his bare hands to take food from the trays. When the hotel didn’t take any action, I fucked the bastard in front of his wife.

You could have made the incident more pleasurable by fucking the wife in front of the husband instead :rolleyes:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You gay?