• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A musing of truths, rights, ethics, legalism and moralism of homosexuality

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this posted on my FB wall, by a parent who found pictures of their son in bed with another man and got word that their daughter getting married to another woman in the U.S.

Son is 18 yrs old, daughter is 22.

Both well-schooled and good kids in general.

Husband and Wife now suing for divorce under "irreconcilable differences".

Please advise on how to counsel them.

Non-religious or religious advice from either perspective gratefully accepted.

Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First they wanted to legitimize homosexuality,
and I didn't speak out because I was not a homosexual.

Then they wanted laws for "equal opportunity" in marriage,
and I didn't speak out because I was a happily married.

Then they wanted to "educate" my children to question the union between man and woman,
and I didn't speak out because I trusted God.

Then they turned my children into homosexuals,
and now all I have left is to trust God.

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u suspect if lee wei ling is a lesbian?

I would love to see LWL and her sister in law (HC) both wearing strap-on dildoes, stilleto-high heels, and fishnets
using their strap-ons on Pinky. One idildo n his butt and the other in his mouth

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least the gays and lesbians are not procreating, which is a good thing as their genes will die out hopefully. The problem comes when they try to adopt. Imagine the embarrassment to the child.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren, to me homosexuality is unnatural. But social norms are changing and as far as it is between consenting adults, it is their choice. As long as they are not cruel or unfair to others (humans or animals), that is fine by me. If two people choose to be intimate with each other, it is their personal choice. Myself, I will be uncomfortable with a homo getting close to me and I cannot imagine myself being attracted to another male, even if I am drunk, but I will not judge someone else. If they can find trust, dependability, and reliance on someone of the same sex, and be physically attracted as well, it is their call. We should respect their decision.

Cheers!

Anybody Help please!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some day, people will be able to clone themselves, if we can call that procreate. As for adoption, it may not be ideal, but given a choice, I'd rather have a home than without a home, homo parents or not. There are lots of homeless, abandoned, and rejected children and orphans all over the world. It will make a big difference in their lives if they have a home with responsible parents to go home to and provide for them.

Cheers!

Well at least the gays and lesbians are not procreating, which is a good thing as their genes will die out hopefully. The problem comes when they try to adopt. Imagine the embarrassment to the child.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gays are largely born, not made. Recent studies have pointed to intra-uterine environment, not genes, as crucial in influencing sexual orientation in the foetal brain.

As long as they're not harming anyone, and whatever relationship they have is consensual, who are we to dictate our preferences to them?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to politicize this thread inspired by the way Leongsam politicize my Gaia Spacecraft. thread in Serious section.

I want to politicize this thread inspired by the way Leongsam politicize my Gaia Spacecraft. thread in Serious section.
I do not believe in eye for an eye.
I believe in 3 or 4 eyes for an eye as interests must be given too

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to see LWL and her sister in law (HC) both wearing strap-on dildoes, stilleto-high heels, and fishnets
using their strap-ons on Pinky. One idildo n his butt and the other in his mouth

Pinky will be the one wearing fishnets and stilletos. :biggrin:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess my friend feels that homosexuals in this day and age are becoming more predatory.

Its a case of live and let live to some straight people, but can you imagine if you were a parent and you feel that your child is being "indoctrinated" to embrace or to experiment in a gay lifestyle.

There is a proverb: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", where the shit a person finds themselves eventually was but a gradual downward spiral.

The argument that "gays are born, not made" is distressing as there have been no conclusive studies that it actually happens.

Are they implying then that because it is genetic, that it they should be treated like a disease? ADHD, OCD, Diabetes, cancer and cardiac problems are genetic, but science has come far with medicine to counter these. So therefore it follows that homosexuality can be modulated as such? Even more, are gays then willfully spreading a condition of the human mind by infecting others with misinformation?

Personally, I find that role models in a child life are critical to how the child grows up plays a big part. My children have a gay uncle, yes, but because he does not impose his gay lifestyle on them or introduce them to his "boyfriends", there sense of normalcy is that they can grow up a heterosexuals and not be "edged over" into experiencing a gay lifestyle.

My friend however, was a distant parent, while the other was imposing and overbearing. Basically, none of the parents showed the kids any care or affection growing up and there was even animosity between parents. Then, came a role model in the children's life whom they both adored and tended to hang out with at his home.

The son had girlfriends before, not just dates, but ones that lasted for a while. The daughter was reserved and not much of a looker, but was never a tomboy or grew up with any same sex tendencies.

Thus their role model came in and I guess from gently prodding them along and making them empathise with HIS lifestyle, soon they began to date within the same sex.

What I know is, the boy and girl are not the typical AhQua or Butch, but clearly their minds are being confused and to us it seems like they are brainwashed more than really knowing who they are.

If such is an unwelcome preview of homosexuals pushing their gay agenda to a new level, all parents should worry.

Fren, to me homosexuality is unnatural. But social norms are changing and as far as it is between consenting adults, it is their choice. As long as they are not cruel or unfair to others (humans or animals), that is fine by me. If two people choose to be intimate with each other, it is their personal choice. Myself, I will be uncomfortable with a homo getting close to me and I cannot imagine myself being attracted to another male, even if I am drunk, but I will not judge someone else. If they can find trust, dependability, and reliance on someone of the same sex, and be physically attracted as well, it is their call. We should respect their decision.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not been put in a situation to make a decision yet, but from the look of society around, I wouldn't like my kid to be hurried in any direction to make a choice. Life has so far been settled as to what is "male" and what is "female" in terms of gender roles and my child is still some time away from puberty. And all my relatives are straight, or at least they come across as. As to the situation you pointed out, yes, I will take a stance to guide my child in a straight life and prevent any gay influence. All I will tell my kid is to treat gay people as human beings and not to be cruel or mean to them.

Cheers!

I guess my friend feels that homosexuals in this day and age are becoming more predatory.

If such is an unwelcome preview of homosexuals pushing their gay agenda to a new level, all parents should worry.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do not believe in eye for an eye.
I believe in 3 or 4 eyes for an eye as interests must be given too

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

i will never use this type of toilet cos it will stain or soak my jean
if any of my friend use,i will ask hm to take public bus so not to dirty my car sofa

Last edited: