• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious a minor accident that looks just like another accident

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
so much mess created by the sinkie siao char bors, and these crazy behaviour seems condoned by those in charge. who bear the consequences? for your information are the two little innocent girls but are you sure similar accidents like these for the past year which had claimed some innocent lives are not going to happen again? i may be wrong and i hope this is purely an accident, victims for the past year are coincidentally mostly females, according to the sinkie news.

i hope sinkies put down their jealousy, wicked heart and pettiness, dun do harm to others.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...r-knocking-down-2-girls-in-woodlands-junction

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lor, that truck in the picture is one of those trucks that exports sand from jiuhu to singapore right?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
then you are wrong, these big trucks are licenced in s'pore and are also driven by sinkies, with a handful from matland.

anyway, my point is that too many intentional accidents from what i observe, if the authority dun step in, it can be fatal in some cases which have not happened yet.

frankly, the crazy cunts from sph and mediacock are the ones who sow the root of all these problems.

just take note if some of the accidents which happened outside mediacock and sph were purely coincidental, just check with uncle google.