• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A message to Foreigners in Singapore

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Malaysia-born Ministers in Singapore, New Citizens, PRs, and foreign scholars,

You came here from there because you didn't like there and we took good care of you, but now, you want to change here to be like there. When I was growing up, my closest neighbours were not of my race; we are not racist or anti whatever-you-are. We simply like here the way it is and most of us had forefathers who came here because it was not like there, whereever there was. You are welcome here, but please stop trying to make here like there. If you want here to be like there, you should not have left there to come here and you are invited to leave here and go back there at your earliest convenience.

Sun-Xu-punished-for-dogs-remark.jpg
images
images
lee-1.png

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
immigration staff should only be local born and independent of PAP
most problem will be solved as we will only take in people we really really need,

I wonder how many % of those we take in we really need

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
most problem will be solved as we will only take in people we really really need,

Singapore don't expel idiots who insult our people.
No backbone.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

All public civil service jobs must only be offered to full fledged Singaporean citizens.

There are many currently who are PRs and hold senior manager posts in SPF, SAF, stat boards & ministries.