• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Manufactured Crisis and the Extreme Gullibility and Stupidity of Sinkies

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the bullshit has settled, Pinky and his merry men will announce that the 4G "leaders" were faced with their "first" crisis, handled it impressively and came out with "flying colours".

IMG_3340.GIF

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Please stick to your own thread. Each time you appear in any thread, the thread invariably gets fucked. It gets derailed with your Woodbridge-typed nonsense.
Cool bro, just continue posting. I like reading your posts :smile:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing more than a scam, a manufactured crisis. Such issues and many others, since the 60s, have always been settled behind close doors, private discussions, four-eyed meetings, etc. All discussed and settled without noise, fanfare, the involvement of the public, chest beatings, etc.

Sinkies are not only gullible but fucking stupid not to be able to see through this manufactured crisis. It is a manufactured crisis for the 4G "leaders" to show their "mettle", "ability" to "mobilise" the dumb gongkias (including those in this forum who I thought would be more perceptive and intelligent). These fucking stupid Sinkie gongkias would then pound their hairless puny chests in excitement of "war" of which there is zero chance of happening.

After the bullshit has settled, Pinky and his merry men will announce that the 4G "leaders" were faced with their "first" crisis, handled it impressively and came out with "flying colours".

Finally you come to senses.
This is the Ptader I first knew who helped brainwash the 70% but for fuck sake don't try to disintegrate the miserable 30% that can hardly hold.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please stick to your own thread. Each time you appear in any thread, the thread invariably gets fucked. It gets derailed with your Woodbridge-typed nonsense.

I have placed a thread ban on the moniker ginfreely, you need me to clean up this thread by removing shit?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Khaw is an ass ...he is doing the dirty work for Gen Kee Chiu. He triggered the issue and then keep harping about the territorial intrusion, making a mountain out of nothing.

Meanwhile, Gen Kee Chiu gets an opportunity to show off. But he doesn't dare to come out again because he realized that he had signalled to Mudland that sinkapore was on a war path. That was not the intent but got interpreted as such because he did not choose his words. One more glib, war would break out. Thus his handlers are keeping Gen Kee Chiu from public statement.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have placed a thread ban on the moniker ginfreely, you need me to clean up this thread by removing shit?

Thank you but the forum owner seems to disagree and I am just a guest (in this forum), albeit and hopefully, a relatively saner one compared to Mad(am) Gin.

But I am sure anyone can see how otherwise decent and promising threads (not necessarily by me) start derailing when she appears with her usual crap.