• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Manufactured Crisis and the Extreme Gullibility and Stupidity of Sinkies

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing more than a scam, a manufactured crisis. Such issues and many others, since the 60s, have always been settled behind close doors, private discussions, four-eyed meetings, etc. All discussed and settled without noise, fanfare, the involvement of the public, chest beatings, etc.

Sinkies are not only gullible but fucking stupid not to be able to see through this manufactured crisis. It is a manufactured crisis for the 4G "leaders" to show their "mettle", "ability" to "mobilise" the dumb gongkias (including those in this forum who I thought would be more perceptive and intelligent). These fucking stupid Sinkie gongkias would then pound their hairless puny chests in excitement of "war" of which there is zero chance of happening.

After the bullshit has settled, Pinky and his merry men will announce that the 4G "leaders" were faced with their "first" crisis, handled it impressively and came out with "flying colours".

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
their hairless puny chests

1_XUADOIWpbsBUeRkwlOqdQ.gif

:biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow the resident collaborator is back....

Don't forget to rush back to camp with your sbo, full pack, draw arms, ammo, etc and get ready to go to war when you see the following codewords interrupting your favourite "I is Sinkapore Patliot, I finarry got chance fight big, big war with Maraysia" tv serial.

The codewords are:

GONGKIAS
BODOH TAKDA OTAK
HAIRLESS CHEST
CHUI KONG LAM PAH SONG

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget to rush back to camp with your sbo, full pack, draw arms, ammo, etc and get ready to go to war when you see the following codewords interrupting your favourite "I is Sinkapore Patliot, I finarry got chance fight big, big war with Maraysia" tv serial.

The codewords are:

GONGKIAS
BODOH TAKDA OTAK
HAIRLESS CHEST
CHUI KONG LAM PAH SONG
Disappear for soo long...now than return... finally got paid to sprout shit?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappear for soo long...now than return... finally got paid to sprout shit?

Getting paid is one thing. Without security, the payment I received is meaningless. So what what is very important for me and that which provides me great comfort is that we have courageous patriots like you ever ready to pump up your hairless chest, don your helmet, sbo, rifle and keep all of us safe by invading Malaysia when codeword GONGKIA and CHUI KONG LAM PAH SONG interrupts your favourite tv serial.

Thank you Patriot for keeping all of us safe. You and your hairless chest have my deepest gratitude.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to think about it.

how are they going to pull it off ???

u need 2 hands to clap ???

Tun certainly will not take this kind of scam xhxtx .

By showboating to the gullible gongkias and stupid Sinkies on Facebook.

State policies, announcements, government-to-government communications, negotiations, etc in Singapore are are now officially conducted over Facebook. Easier to wayang as each dumb minister try to outdo one another since a lot of gullible gongkias are on social media now and are easily impressed by ministerial policies and announcements made over Facebook.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting paid is one thing. Without security, the payment I received is meaningless. So what what is very important for me and that which provides me great comfort is that we have courageous patriots like you ever ready to pump up your hairless chest, don your helmet, sbo, rifle and keep all of us safe by invading Malaysia when codeword GONGKIA and CHUI KONG LAM PAH SONG interrupts your favourite tv serial.

Thank you Patriot for keeping all of us safe. You and your hairless chest have my deepest gratitude.
U r in mudland. U will do all u can to avert a War least u get shot

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Easier to wayang as each dumb minister try to outdo one another since a lot of gullible gongkias are on social media now and are easily impressed by ministerial policies and announcements made over Facebook.

Clone accounts in Facebook not easily tracked mah...
Altogether now! HUAT AH!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing more than a scam, a manufactured crisis. Such issues and many others, since the 60s, have always been settled behind close doors, private discussions, four-eyed meetings, etc. All discussed and settled without noise, fanfare, the involvement of the public, chest beatings, etc.

Sinkies are not only gullible but fucking stupid not to be able to see through this manufactured crisis. It is a manufactured crisis for the 4G "leaders" to show their "mettle", "ability" to "mobilise" the dumb gongkias (including those in this forum who I thought would be more perceptive and intelligent). These fucking stupid Sinkie gongkias would then pound their hairless puny chests in excitement of "war" of which there is zero chance of happening.

After the bullshit has settled, Pinky and his merry men will announce that the 4G "leaders" were faced with their "first" crisis, handled it impressively and came out with "flying colours".
卖国贼sinkie m&d talking shit to cover up barbarian m&d invasion of Spore. Go give up your passport and join the m&ds since you choose to protect their atrocities. Get lost!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
just heard Tun spk radio 938 fm.

Tun one person can handle but so far lost count how many Ministers from sg side have spkn. very confusing.

best is one spokeperson.
The only spokesperson should be PM. You don't hear anyone other than trump speaking. Same with angela mirkel or theresa may. Rest of cabinet may give personsl comments but nothing more.