• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A lot of natural disasters in Tiong-Cock. Tanwahtiu do you think US is behind all this?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wander ah Tiu low IQ and EQ, really fit more for IMH escape dog than CCP lone wolf

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiu Tiu seem to have very limited vocab and show very little ability to comprehend facts.... Indeed he keep cursing or wet dream of man bj man.... I really worry for his family

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiu Tiu seem to have very limited vocab and show very little ability to comprehend facts.... Indeed he keep cursing or wet dream of man bj man.... I really worry for his family
Tiong dog only need to bark loud loud. Linguistic eloquence is not necessary for this kind of propaganda work.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With this guy around, how to not have natural disasters?

45eeidr2ms481.jpg