• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a lot of cb chao ah ben doing this today

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
cb chao ah beng think they are F1 racer today. blasting their engine so loud i can hear on level 33.not once not twice but 5 times already.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cb chao ah beng think they are F1 racer today. blasting their engine so loud i can hear on level 33.not once not twice but 5 times already.

I saw a lot of twits wearing F1 team polo t-shirt at Suntec and Raffles City yesterday. Some of them even wore a cap.

A large segment of Nicoll Highway was barricaded before 6pm.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
N9 need to see tbe race. Just participate in various F1 parties or events by tgh teams and sponsors. Drinks are free.