• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Little Lost Here - What Time Is The End Of The World Today?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just arrived in Jakarta. Actually forgot today is the end of the world, if remembered should have stayed at home. Could anyone here advise me what time is the end coming? Jakarta time please.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it depends, it can be the end of your world. if you jump in front of fast moving bus or truck, 21 dec apocalypse can be true for you, and only you.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mayan calendar ends on December 21 2012 which is interpreted by some as the end of the world. By the way, the end of the world will be at 12 12 21 18:10 PM by Singapore time.

On the other hand NASA takes time to explain that there is no rouge planet, asteroid, sun flare, etc. in sight to destroy the earth. In fact, Dec. 21, 2012 did not mean the end of the world for Mayans, it was an important date. End of calendar cycle but not the end of the world.

official countdown clock http://www.december212012.com/CDC.htm

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just arrived in Jakarta. Actually forgot today is the end of the world, if remembered should have stayed at home. Could anyone here advise me what time is the end coming? Jakarta time please.

End of the world time donno lah, but tiger time at 5pm sinkie time meaning 4pm jakarta time?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mayan calendar ends on December 21 2012 which is interpreted by some as the end of the world. By the way, the end of the world will be at 12 12 21 18:10 PM by Singapore time. On the other hand NASA takes time to explain that there is no rouge planet, asteroid, sun flare, etc. in sight to destroy the earth. In fact, Dec. 21, 2012 did not mean the end of the world for Mayans, it was an important date. End of calendar cycle but not the end of the world. official countdown clock http://www.december212012.com/CDC.htm
Waaaaaa impressive, you're so informative. Thanks bro. Where I am now looking out into the sea is pretty scarry, dark storm on the way.
null-1199.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
world will end when this song ends.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mayan calendar ends on December 21 2012 which is interpreted by some as the end of the world. By the way, the end of the world will be at 12 12 21 18:10 PM by Singapore time. On the other hand NASA takes time to explain that there is no rouge planet, asteroid, sun flare, etc. in sight to destroy the earth. In fact, Dec. 21, 2012 did not mean the end of the world for Mayans, it was an important date. End of calendar cycle but not the end of the world. official countdown clock http://www.december212012.com/CDC.htm
Hi nirvarg, nothing happened leh, I waited one second before and then after until now nothing happen
null-216.jpg
null-1806.jpg