• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A list of ball-less sinkie shit in the forum..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
beside my honourable sinkie behavior list, i am going to start a list of ball-less behaviour in this thread..
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?78032-What-is-sinkie-behavior&p=642488#post642488

This is a specailised section of sinkie behaviour when they like to show how disgusted they are with the PAP and country, but for some reason, they just post in the forum and do nothing else.

the first one:

Now we all know why the the fake degree holders are protected :eek:

This new citizen from malaysia seems to be part of a counterfeiting syndicate, is this the rubbish we want in our nation? :oIo:

so what are you going to do beside posting in the forum...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The least people can do is stop supporting Lee Hsien Loong... all the shit happened under his watch. The damage needs to be stopped and reversed.

If you're a die hard PAP supporter, surely you don't mean to tell me that Lee Hsien Loong is the best of the bunch in your ranks? Or are you kissing his ass simply because his dad is you-know-who?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
beside my honourable sinkie behavior list, i am going to start a list of ball-less behaviour in this thread..
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?78032-What-is-sinkie-behavior&p=642488#post642488

This is a specailised section of sinkie behaviour when they like to show how disgusted they are with the PAP and country, but for some reason, they just post in the forum and do nothing else.

the first one:

so what are you going to do beside posting in the forum...

Why jiu hu kia. He hit a.raw nerve is it? He talk about Malaysian crooks and you are upset?

Anyway you and your parents are the most ball-less. Your mother let UMNO and MIC Ah Nehs screw her old chee bye and your dad bend down for them to screw his arse.

You all just keep quiet in real life.

What a bunch of losers..

No wonder with a 46.75% majority, UMNO, MIC and MCA can still rule and screw you hard 24/7/365.

PaoloMaldini

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know oppies in this forum would rather vote for pigs, monkeys than the PAP but vote me as u guys will unanimously agree that i am way better right? Cheers!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The least people can do is stop supporting Lee Hsien Loong... all the shit happened under his watch. The damage needs to be stopped and reversed.

If you're a die hard PAP supporter, surely you don't mean to tell me that Lee Hsien Loong is the best of the bunch in your ranks? Or are you kissing his ass simply because his dad is you-know-who?

Lee Hsien Loong is way more capable than the likes of Chee, Chiam, Low and Lim. That's why we continue to support PM Lee. He's also a former President Scholar and SAF general. Not many sinkies are that capable.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When Lky is in charge shit happens too. The only difference is nowadays many people will exposed PAP in the Internet. The world have change, now is the Internet world.