• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A gracious Singapore? Not in my lifetime: MM

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trust me their ang mo countries are no better than ours .

They got the exactly the same problem which the
elites brought unto everyone .

Except it occur at a wider and more severe spectrum .

We are considered tolerable level .

That's a fair statement. But I believe that graciousness starts from yourself, and not from your government. If you need to be taught how not to be a barbarian then it means you are pathetic, a barbarian and you are in need of taming. You cannot say the elites brought rudeness to everyone. This is a crazy remark.

I'm sure you have read the Protocols yourself and you do know what is said about these mobs and whether their diagnosis of them is true.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting up from the grave is not gracious!!!
Scaring the citizens is not gracious.
Die die also don't want to be gracious.

No he is quite polite about it. He doesn't just, get up like Nosferatu you know? He opens his coffin door quietly, dusts himself, makes sure his ruler tuxedo is in order, his shoes are shiny, his hair coiffured and he treads in a noiseless, graceful gate to the main road with the watchmen to arrange for a security truck to arrive by responsible and careful driving so he could reach home safely and rapidly by the same dignified methods and continue tirelessly working hard for the people and the country.