• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A good pen (except Mont Blanc)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A handsome man or a pretty woman shouldn't be restrained from remarking on their own good looks. It's the ugly people with inferiority complex that are bothered and proclaim it inappropriate and inconsiderate. When physically or visually ugly people accept it, live with it, even appreciate it, then will they also become beautiful people, regardless of looks.

Following your logic a very intelligent or very rich person for eg should go around remarking on his good qualities. What sort of reaction will he garner? PPl would call him a show off and if he's not really rich or intelligent but just claims to be then it's even worse he's a big hole show off (tua kang).

Oh so when someone is humble he's actually poor, ugly or stupid? So a millionaire that doesn't feel the need to brag is actually poor? Nice logic u put here to explain why it's okay for you to brag. :rolleyes:

When physically or visually ugly people accept it, live with it, even appreciate it, then will they also become beautiful people, regardless of looks.

wow really nice way to put it. This has already ensured that you're actually good looking even if someone posts your photo here and says it's not. :rolleyes:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
A handsome man or a pretty woman shouldn't be restrained from remarking on their own good looks. It's the ugly people with inferiority complex that are bothered and proclaim it inappropriate and inconsiderate. When physically or visually ugly people accept it, live with it, even appreciate it, then will they also become beautiful people, regardless of looks.

Yandao, nobody is restraining you from remarking on your "own good looks". The statement that "a handsome man shouldn't be restrained from remarking on his own good looks" has a pre-condition - he must be handsome to begin with.

That you're indeed handsome is not even a presumption at this point of time. It's an assertion on your part. You've to prove that assertion first before you're qualified to use the remark that "a handsome man shouldn't be restrained from remarking on his own good looks" as your defense. The truth is we've not come to that stage yet where that remark becomes relevant.

I believe those who are challenging you to put up your photo are not interested in your face (unless they're gays); they're interested in your honesty.

You can twist and say that by not believing that you're handsome, they're suffering from inferiority complex. Even if they do suffer from inferiority complex, they've a right to demand that you prove your assertion.

What is the point of making an assertion when you're not able to prove it ? It makes your assertion hollow; it makes you appear dishonest.

People are not obsessed with your "good looks" for the simple reason that it has yet to be proven true. How could any one possibly be obsessed with something when there is yet anything ? They're interested in your assertion. That is the only thing people here are interested whenever the topic is about your "good looks". They want to know if you're dishonest.

Much as you would have us believe that your looks is on trial, it's your honesty that is the one on trial.

Come on, show us some courage. I believe you prized honesty above your looks. Show us your photo.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I tell a woman I'm handsome with a view to dating her and she dates me on that basis, turning out I'm not handsome, I'm dishonest and caused grievance another. I don't know what a casual remark about my own looks without any expectation of consideration has to do with you all that's causing such concern.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I tell a woman I'm handsome with a view to dating her and she dates me on that basis, turning out I'm not handsome, I'm dishonest and caused grievance another. I don't know what a casual remark about my own looks without any expectation of consideration has to do with you all that's causing such concern.

You're missing the point, and deliberately so.

As I have explained in details, your looks is not on trial. People are interested in whether you are a honest person. Even if it was a casual remark (and one that has been repeated many times in this forum - unsolicited), where honesty is concerned it does not distinguish between casual or official.

Come on, show us some balls.:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most remarks in this forums are unsolicited and unsubstantiated.

Unsolicited is not against the rule of the forum, unsubstantiated is up to you to decide to believe or not.

danls79

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry for being ot so if i want to get a mont blanc what was the price range like i mean those normal ones pls .

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

n547493471_256827_2942.jpg

Handsome Devil!! :biggrin:
I don't understand why you guys are complaining here?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most remarks in this forums are unsolicited and unsubstantiated.

Unsolicited is not against the rule of the forum, unsubstantiated is up to you to decide to believe or not.

It's a desperate attempt to add some spin on the topic, isn't it ?

Nobody argues about your 'right' to post unsolicited and unsubstantiated posts. The only person who can curtail your 'right' to post unsolicited and unsubstantiated posts is the moderator.

It's because most of us do not believe in your assertion that you're very handsome that we're demanding that you prove your assertion. As I have mentioned, what is the point of making an assertion when you're not able to prove the truth of your assertion ? If you're unable to prove the truth of your assertion, you're dishonest. If you're unwilling to prove the truth of your assertion, you're a coward. Of course, unable and unwilling are not mutually exclusive. It may be that you're unable, which is why you're unwilling.

And because you're unable or unwilling or both, you now have to retreat behind the shield of freedom of speech and seek protection from your right to post unsolicited and unsubstantiated assertions. Yes, you have to right to post unsolicited and unsubstantiated assertions, just as we have the right to draw inference from your inability or unwillingness to prove the truth of your assertions.

Much as you would like to believe that the inference is about your looks, it's not. We're not gays, so nobody is interested in your looks or the size of your prick. It's your honesty that we want to scrutinize; it's your integrity that is at stake. And when we draw negative inference from your inability and unwillingness to prove the truth of your assertion, please do the honorable thing and not try to defend. Your only defense is to show us your photo and prove the truth of your assertion.

You're not required to defend your right to post unsolicited and unsubstantiated assertions, for that right of yours has never been the issue. If you do defend, you're defending the truth of your assertion, not your right to make an assertion.

Come on, show us your balls.:biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, if you tell a woman you're handsome and it turns out that you're not handsome, you're dishonest regardless of whether the statement is made with a view to dating her.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have to prove anyththing and nobody has to believe anything.

You're hijacking your own thread.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My all-time favourite - KILOMETRICO!

Still remember the 70s' jingle : "Write thousands and thousands of words, Kilometrico!"

PMBPFBL.jpg

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have to prove anything and nobody has to believe anything.

You're hijacking your own thread.

I'm the thread starter; I'm ok with that.

If you don't have to prove the truth of your assertion, what is the difference between the words that come out from your mouth and the shit that flows from your arsehole ?

You made an assertion - repeated assertions - which you're unable and unwilling prove the truth therein.

If you honestly think that you don't owe yourself the responsibility to prove the truth of every assertion you make, and that nobody should believe in every assertion you make, you should include that in your signature as a proviso to unsuspecting readers. One of your readers is GMS, btw.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want proof? Come out and meet up.

I don't post pictures here that can be abused.

Look what happened to Bob Sim and Ng E-Jay pictures.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lost my pen at Thai custom. They wanted everything for X-ray screening, and when the items were returned my pen was missing. The sad part is I didn't notice until I was about to board the plane.

Any pen connoisseur out there ? Read the title hor - except Mont Blanc.

u a transvestite and had a sex change in thai? you lost your pen, that IS. penIS, correct?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a desperate attempt to add some spin on the topic, isn't it ?

Nobody argues about your 'right' to post unsolicited and unsubstantiated posts. .................

Want to bet Ramseth shamelessly ignores all your logical pointers and gives a 1 or 2 sentence reply and simply brushes it off while at the same time ironically claiming that he's as handsome, intelligent, blah blah as before? :rolleyes:

Opps i have posted too late it has already occured.