• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Buddy System For Ministars And Foreign Talents

jw5

Loyal
Since the MIW are so keen on caring, sharing, listening and helping these days, I have a suggestion for them.

Start a buddy system whereby each ministar or ministar of state is buddied up with a "foreign talent". At any one time, each ministar will hence be buddied up with thousands of "foreign talents".

If any "foreign talent" commits serious crimes like cheating, armed robbery, molest, rape, murder, assault, etc, the buddy ministar will have to account to the people how this talent was let in, why he was given an employment pass or work permit, whether he had any previous incidents of misappropriate behaviour, etc. If any Singaporean life or family are harmed or hurt by this "foreign talent", the ministar will have to provide a personal apology and be accountable to them.

Does this suggestion contravene any laws, human rights or morals?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Vivian Bala Half-Breed gets to buddy up with some ah nehs. If any ah nehs get caught committing any crimes, then he has to be punished as well.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey PAP! Bear in mind Singapore is a small nation. Even though our PM, SM, E...& etc have visited many "BIG" countries (have you guy really stayed long enough to understand the stereo type of these people from "BIG" countries)? Please don't just import FT the way it is now! There ought to be a screening session before YOU admitting these people in our country ( the same way you select a "Ministar", "FT", "Civil serpent", but not any more). Ha...ha..I don't think they (PAP) will ever ready to change. You will know why you'll be eliminated comes 2016.

jw5

Loyal
Hey PAP! Bear in mind Singapore is a small nation. Even though our PM, SM, E...& etc have visited many "BIG" countries (have you guy really stayed long enough to understand the stereo type of these people from "BIG" countries)? Please don't just import FT the way it is now! There ought to be a screening session before YOU admitting these people in our country ( the same way you select a "Ministar", "FT", "Civil serpent", but not any more). Ha...ha..I don't think they (PAP) will ever ready to change. You will know why you'll be eliminated comes 2016.

Thanks for "re-visiting" my old thread............................
Anyone agrees with this suggestion?
I think it's the only way to make them more selective about the people coming in. Otherwise, they will just act as if it's none of their business and look at gdp numbers/cpf statements for evidence of their "successful" policies.