• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A big Thank you to LHL, Roy Ngerng and to all of you here guests included

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Managed to secure two new sponsors thanks to the increased traffic brought about by the whole CPF fiasco.

I would like to welcome SGLIVEBet, SGVIPBet and UWIN118 to this happy family.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Managed to secure two new sponsors thanks to the increased traffic brought about by the whole CPF fiasco.

I would like to welcome SGVIPBet and UWIN118 to this happy family.

congrats boss ! but promoting gambling is sinful .:cool: Ornitoufu !

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Some free infp for my clones please :biggrin:
My army of clones did contribute to the traffic...:biggrin:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to welcome SGVIPBet and UWIN118 to this happy family.

Q: What is the common thing between the CPF and this forum now?
A: They promote gambling.

Q: What is the difference between Roy/LHL and Sam?
A: The first 2 have already amassed rallies of 6000 separately but Sam has a forum that made this combined 12000 people read it at least once, if not regularly.

Lastly,
Q: What is the similarity between this forum and the CPF?
A: They announce the good things and profits they are making, but you are not getting any.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks to PAP, boss sam is no longer considered under needy group. so can be ignored henceforth and treat as a nobody to be left behind.