• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

99.9% Chinese, Buddhists, very quiet on this.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually. The glamour shots of sun put up by sam looks ok. But we all know wat she really looks like. Tat is the scary part. N the truth between glamour n reality is worlds apart.

I already did my best not to pull her down in your beloved sun ho thread :wink: do not ask me to lick her pussy , I have my limit :wink:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont forget ppl also say compassion love :wink: Religion does divide people. That is true. However,sometimes I prefer the word separate rather than divide . Religion does group people into different sects. Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus. These differences sometimes can cause disagreements and hostility between people of different religious backgrounds. Wars have been waged in the past and present in the name of religion and often times the resentment follows through generations to come.Wouldn’t our world be more peaceful without all this religious bigotry? One less reason to hate :wink: religion is the justification for hate .
Creating a group is an act of unity and division. You can't have a group (any group) without having those outside the group . If there are no outsiders, that means everyone is in the group, so it wouldn't be a group, it would just be everyone. As soon as people are united to form a group, the people in that group also become divided from those outside the group :wink: Religions divide between each other
They unite those within...period :wink:

Compassion love or compassionate love??

Do you mean this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_love

A scientific research??

And I disagree that religions divide or separate ppl. It's the ppl who USE religion for their agendas or interpret the teachings wrongly and lead others to believe in division and separate from one another.

If you are a caucasian, if you believe in buddhism and then start to practice the faith, belief or philosophy.. does it change his race, ethinicity?

Same goes for christians, muslims, hindus, etc etc. It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you believe in whatever religion you choose, then you are with that religion. You are still you, caucasian, chinese, malay, indian or watever race or culture is not taken into account.

When a chinese marries a muslim, and converts.. it doesn't change the fact that the person is chinese, only the religion has changed. Don't tell me that person, once being a muslim, is forbidden to talk to chinese family members, relatives and friends?

I fear you are also one of those who sought to use religion to lead others in your ways. Dangerous person, you are.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Co

I fear you are also one of those who sought to use religion to lead others in your ways. Dangerous person, you are.

He is a stupid... he even thought that all the while he is in Japan while using a starhub network..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If she sings Majullah Singapura, will you return to Singapore?

reckoned that if Sun Ho sang Majulah Singapura, boss will only marikita for the duration of the song and maybe make it his favorite anthem :o:o:o

Heshe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Firemen battle a fire in Lashio, Shan state of Myanmar on May 29, 2013. Myanmar's government called for calm on Wednesday after mobs burned down a Muslim orphanage, a mosque and shops during a new eruption of religious violence in the east of the country. It was a terrifying sight: hundreds of angry, armed men on motorcycles advancing up a dusty street with no one to stop them. -- FILE PHOTO: AFP

LASHIO, Myanmar (AP) - It was a terrifying sight: hundreds of angry, armed men on motorcycles advancing up a dusty street with no one to stop them.

Shouting at the top of their lungs, clutching machetes and iron pipes and long bamboo poles, they thrust their fists repeatedly into the air.
The object of their rage: Myanmar's embattled minority Muslim community.
Residents gaping at the spectacle backed away as the Buddhist mob passed. Worried business owners turned away customers and retreated indoors. And three armed soldiers standing in green fatigues on a corner watched quietly, doing nothing despite an emergency government ordinance banning groups of more than five from gathering.
>
>
>
>
>

Several other towns in central Myanmar experienced less deadly violence, mostly involving the torching of Muslim businesses and mosques.

Muslims account for about 4 percent of Myanmar's roughly 60 million people. Anti-Muslim sentiment is closely tied to nationalism and the dominant Buddhist religion, so leaders have been reluctant to speak up for the unpopular minority.

Mr Thein Sein's administration has been heavily criticized for not doing enough to protect Muslims. He vowed last week during a trip to the U.S. that all perpetrators of the sectarian violence would be brought to justice.

Buddhists should look hard at their own backyard 1st before badmouth Muslims/countries.

Among many of us the way I see/read it has many assumptions, not that there is right or wrong - just that we formed certain thinking and attitudes, me too of course. However allow me to add - we give labels to all sorts, and had assumptions attached. 'Like why Muslims do this', 'I thought Buddhists normally not like that' etc. Labels are just that labelling, that in essence does not describe the actual substance with the tagged label.
To my point - many, if NOT all, we do not practise what we say, when it comes to doing the talk. Obviously many of us had not come to grasps of various occurrences of treachers (intended treachers NOT teachers) SEXING stuidents.
And what I practise is in no way according to what you labelled me as, this is ONLY your assumption, not mine, I didn't tell you so. Buddhists don't kill, who say so? Buddhists don't lie, again who said? These are only what you read or heard, right?
How about $8.00 bypass - can u say that this practising Buddhist lied? If that Buddhist kill, either that chap is NOT a Buddhist or still a Buddhist - simply just a badly behaved one. Shall I say, putting tags and labels on so and so lengthens debate but no end to brain gyms.
Thank you...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Some of you here should not say such bad things about Muslims especially stuff like they deserved to die or gotten rid of. I mean in Singapore just look around you, your Malay neighbors, your colleagues, your schoolmates, its just a handful of misplaced Muslims that deserve to be hated not the entire Muslim population on earth.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
btw most of these m&d slimes are economic refugees from bangaldesh. They escaped bangala shit land and took up residence in burma.

This one I have to agree with you Jah BUT still they don't deserve to be persecuted I mean come on their population is just a drop in the ocean compared to the Burmese wha can they do right? This is unlike in Fiji where ahnehs were allowed to immigrate freely breed like rats.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Compassion love or compassionate love??

Do you mean this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassionate_love

A scientific research??

And I disagree that religions divide or separate ppl. It's the ppl who USE religion for their agendas or interpret the teachings wrongly and lead others to believe in division and separate from one another.

If you are a caucasian, if you believe in buddhism and then start to practice the faith, belief or philosophy.. does it change his race, ethinicity?

Same goes for christians, muslims, hindus, etc etc. It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you believe in whatever religion you choose, then you are with that religion. You are still you, caucasian, chinese, malay, indian or watever race or culture is not taken into account.

When a chinese marries a muslim, and converts.. it doesn't change the fact that the person is chinese, only the religion has changed. Don't tell me that person, once being a muslim, is forbidden to talk to chinese family members, relatives and friends?

The fundamental flaw of major religion in a social standing is the fact that it inherently divides, because if you define yourself by your religion, and by extension believe the gospel of your particular holy texts entirely, then those who do not follow your faith are automatically devalued, even subconsciously :wink: Considering how you won't see a catholic donate money to a protestant church, I can assure you that it divides , even within itself.
:wink: another example is ,If you are addressing the thousands of religions, you would address them indivdually, rather than lump them together because many are very different from one another :wink:
Division is man's nature. It is hard coded into our DNA. From birth we learn to recognize those "like "us and those "unlike" us. We have fought long battles over race, country, philosophy, class, gender, sexual preferences, money, power, justice, honor, lies, truth , in our bottomless purse of things we quarrel about, argue about, kill about; why would the religion of men be any different?:wink: Religion is no cause , it is an excuse to separate man further :wink:

By the way , did I say that certain race only belongs to certain religion ?so why pull in race and nationality into this debate ? :wink: Religion is just an excuse, and makes the Us-vs-Them thing very easy. After all, religion is all about the cosmic and metaphysical underpinnings of all of our realities. What could generate more hatred than someone implying your entire worldview is wrong? Also, that's why pursuing objectivity sucks, because it purports that There Can Only Be One truth. How are we not going to fight over who's got The One Truth? :wink: its time to think , god lover boy :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one I have to agree with you Jah BUT still they don't deserve to be persecuted I mean come on their population is just a drop in the ocean compared to the Burmese wha can they do right? This is unlike in Fiji where ahnehs were allowed to immigrate freely breed like rats.

You don't understand did u know the violence was started cos one Buddhist woman got burned also this incident didn't just occur out of the blue it was the accumulation over many years add in the fact yes it's a fact that devil within stated on how Muslims always seem to try to break up a country when they reach a certain percentage it's not a likelihood but a guarantee and sermons or preachings in sg mosques are very strictly observed which shows the authorities are well aware of how they will behave like to get rid of any fundamentalist elements something like HIV and full blown aids or dormant and malignant tumors. Why are ppl concerned if they have dormant or just simply HIV which doesn't threaten their lives? Cos one has a chance to develop to full blown aids and the other to turn malignant. There are always chances of moderate Muslims to turn fundamentalist. Which is something u don't really see in other religions.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

In this May 29, 2013 photo, Ma Sandar Soe, left, salvages goods from her burned shop in the foreground of a vandalized mosque in Lashio, northern Shan State, Myanmar. When a huge mob of Buddhist thugs crawled on the roof of Ma Sandar Soe's shop, doused it with gasoline and set it ablaze, the Buddhist businesswoman didn't blame them for burning it to the ground despite seeing it happen with her own eyes. Instead, her wrath was reserved for minority Muslims she accused of igniting Myanmar's latest round of sectarian unrest.
Photo: Todd Pitman​

So that is how chinese get rid of their business competitor. They instigate the poor burmese to get rid of the banglas.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is a stupid... he even thought that all the while he is in Japan while using a starhub network..

Do you have any proof that I was the one posting ? :wink: too much vegetable really makes you an idiot :wink: by the way , do you want to beg for points again ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that is how chinese get rid of their business competitor. They instigate the poor burmese to get rid of the banglas.

May i ask how does it involve chinese? Even if you're trying to make a joke which isn't funny it still needs to make sense. How do the chinese actually influence them to burn down their homes and shops when both ethnic groups don't even reside in china. If the chinese were so good they would be even better than american soft power. Hopefully they can get the m&ds and indons to kill one another.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I am not wrong, the majority Myammar consists of dark-coloured skin people like those Thais in Thailand, Malays in Maylaysia and Indonesia. Very much like you.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am not wrong, the majority Myammar consists of dark-coloured skin people like those Thais in Thailand, Malays in Maylaysia and Indonesia. Very much like you.

burmese ppl are actually much darker than thais that is one thing i have noticed. I knew a few burmese ppl and could speak mandarin pretty well but by and large they look something like malays. You notice something about whoami and this syed how reluctunant for them to blame burmese for burning their fellow muslims homes. There are burmese ppl in sg like peninsula plaza so why not they do something to them there. Anyway this shows that being too nice isn't a good thing like how chinese ppl always bend over for malays and indons and yet in the end always get made the scapegoat. I can also bet the burmese and thais are definitely more garang than the malays/indons. Were it not for the british the entire malaysia would probably still be under thai rule or at least most northern regions while the middle and southern parts would be seperate kingdoms. Burma has always given thailand lots of problems so thailand cannot rule over burma while there have also been instances where thailand has trounced burmese invasions so both sides cannot rule over one another but look how easily thailand took over malay land.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6LGD8Upj6e4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Mosque and orphanage attacked in Myanmar violence​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Than 1,400 Muslims Seek Shelter at Lashio Monastery

13.-Lashio.jpg

Food rations provided by the World Food Program are pictured in the foreground as Muslims seeking shelter
at a monastery listen to a speech by Religious Affairs Minister San Sint at Lashio Township on May 31, 2013.
(Photo: Reuters / Soe Zeya Tun)​

LASHIO, Shan State—Three days after anti-Muslim riots first broke out in Lashio, Shan State, more than 1,400 people were sheltering on Friday at a Buddhist monastery being used as a temporary camp for those displaced by the violence.
The five small buildings that comprise the monastery remained crowded with the displaced as the UN World Food Program arrived in the morning to hand out provisions such as rice, cooking oil and beans.
Toilets, space and clean water at the monastery appeared to be in short supply.
Tin Tin Soe, a 22-year-old Muslim woman at the Buddhist monastery where the displaced have sought refuge, was forced to flee her home with her 12-day-old baby girl when rioting Buddhists descended on her neighborhood.
Health workers have been providing the young mother with advice on how to keep herself and the baby healthy under the trying conditions.
Another woman, Tin Myo Oo, was also displaced by the rioting, along with her 7-day-old boy.
The camp authority announced on Friday morning that some victims at the camp would be moved to a nearby football stadium in an attempt to alleviate the crowded conditions. People continued to arrive at the camp throughout the day, despite the fact that the streets of Lashio appeared to have calmed.
Speaking to the crowd, Tin Aung, a local Muslim leader, encouraged some of the IDPs to follow authorities’ instructions on moving to the football stadium.
“It will not be dangerous to move and stay there. I wanted to request that our people agree to move when the authority tells you to do so, because there is not enough space here.”
Win Myint Oo, a Muslim leader in the town, said that as of early on Friday afternoon, the monastery had accepted 1,400 people, with more arrivals expected later. Authorities were still searching for displaced families, he said, and would continue to bring them to shelter.
When The Irrawaddy visited on Friday, the atmosphere at the monastery was grim, with some IDPs crying as they stepped out of vehicles and entered the camp.
Elsewhere the situation in Lashio appeared to be stabilizing, after anti-Muslim rioting shook the town earlier this week, destroying a mosque, an Islamic orphanage and other buildings.
The violence began on Tuesday after a Muslim man allegedly poured gasoline on a Buddhist woman and set her alight, with mobs forming to take revenge after the attack. Rioting continued the next day, with casualties confirmed by Wednesday evening.
Buddhist stores had re-opened on Friday and many people were returning to their daily routines, though Muslims said they were still frightened to walk around town because they feared further attacks.
Dozens of people have been arrested for their suspected roles in the fighting, according to the Ministry of Information, which said authorities were interrogating detainees and would continue to search for more suspects.
“We’ll form a committee to investigate and determine who instigated the unrest,” Khin San, the ministry’s deputy director, told The Irrawaddy. “We have arrested 40 people so far.”
Some residents called on authorities to quell anti-Muslim sentiment by banning nationalist Buddhist rhetoric.
“I don’t think this violence will stop unless the authorities ban tapes with 969 speeches,” Naing Oo said, referring to a nationalist Buddhist movement that calls on Buddhists to shun Muslim businesses. Monks promoting the movement have traveled the country giving speeches, which are recorded on audiotapes and distributed.
Naing Oo said he knew people in Lashio who had expressed extremist ideas and joined in the rioting after Buddhist monks held 969 talks near the town.
Lashio is the latest town in Burma to be hit by spreading anti-Muslim violence. In March, anti-Muslim riots in the central Burma town of Meikhtila left more than 43 people dead, while sectarian clashes in west Burma’s Arakan State killed more than 180 people and displaced more than 140,000.