• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

99.9% Chinese, Buddhists, very quiet on this.

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims, Christians are forever fighting. it's embedded in their religion. Why are you complaining about your Muslims brothers being killed? Go to Jerusalem and fight your war please, and leave the rest of the world alone.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to say I want to side with Buddhist but this is not a religion war since no one is fighting in the name of religion. It an sectarian clash between 2 ethnic groups who happens to belong to Buddhist and Muslim.

Yes, very true. The media wants to portray it as a religious war because they have their own agenda, such as higher readership, or to "embarrass" the Myanmar government.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where the fuck did you get these fake Buddha quotes?

It's from the book "Buddha's Quotes for Morons".

There are so many branches of Buddhism. Quotes by the Buddha must also specify the branch name mah, something like "XXX+YYY - Buddha (Moron's Branch of Buddhism) would make things clearer.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without love do you think there's compassion ? By the way , I'm not a Christian :wink:

Is there a mixup on your emotions? If compassion is only with love, then why do ppl say "with love AND compassion" and not, with love comes compassion

There is no mention of love in buddhism.. only to seek the truth and reach enlightenment, show compassion for your fellow human beings and to all living creatures.

And although people may be divided by race, culture and religion.. it is also religion that brings many ppl from different culture and races together. Religion doesn't really separate ppl, it's the ppl who separate themselves.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is there a mixup on your emotions? If compassion is only with love, then why do ppl say "with love AND compassion" and not, with love comes compassion

There is no mention of love in buddhism.. only to seek the truth and reach enlightenment, show compassion for your fellow human beings and to all living creatures.

And although people may be divided by race, culture and religion.. it is also religion that brings many ppl from different culture and races together. Religion doesn't really separate ppl, it's the ppl who separate themselves.

Dont forget ppl also say compassion love :wink: Religion does divide people. That is true. However,sometimes I prefer the word separate rather than divide . Religion does group people into different sects. Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus. These differences sometimes can cause disagreements and hostility between people of different religious backgrounds. Wars have been waged in the past and present in the name of religion and often times the resentment follows through generations to come.Wouldn’t our world be more peaceful without all this religious bigotry? One less reason to hate :wink: religion is the justification for hate .
Creating a group is an act of unity and division. You can't have a group (any group) without having those outside the group . If there are no outsiders, that means everyone is in the group, so it wouldn't be a group, it would just be everyone. As soon as people are united to form a group, the people in that group also become divided from those outside the group :wink: Religions divide between each other
They unite those within...period :wink:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Religions divide between each other
They unite those within...period :wink:

My greatest wish would be for religions to launch an almighty war against each other with the end result being mass extinction.

The atheists and the agnostic can then get on with life in a world free of religious crap.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My greatest wish would be for religions to launch an almighty war against each other with the end result being mass extinction.

The atheists and the agnostic can then get on with life in a world free of religious crap.

Clap clap ..I will use all my clones to upz you :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you appreciate my inputs, don't waste your points. Instead, please take a few minutes to honor Sun Ho in the thread that I have dedicated to her.

I already did my best not to pull her down in your beloved sun ho thread :wink: do not ask me to lick her pussy , I have my limit :wink: