• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

91 Fried Kway Teow Mee @ Golden Mile Food Centre

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standard price at some of the more famous CKT stalls. For example, the 'No. 18' stall at Zion Rd hawker centre. $4/5/6/8.

Shunfu Mart's CKT is $2.50, but it's average and hardly anyone goes there. It's not a touristy spot.

Hi,
Its not the price but is it delicious enough to eat?
There are better stalls, in Telok Blangah, and Beo Crescent,
And they are selling $3.
Cheers.!!

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of the best in Singapore.

Before i go penang back in 2014, i went to eat this...

Then go penang eat penang fried kway teow found out the taste lose to this! WTF?!

My colleague back in 2012 keep tell me penang one how good lah how delicious then found out actually so so only...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of the best in Singapore.

Before i go penang back in 2014, i went to eat this...

Then go penang eat penang fried kway teow found out the taste lose to this! WTF?!

My colleague back in 2012 keep tell me penang one how good lah how delicious then found out actually so so only...
You go to penang just to eat CKT? It's the nasi kandar that its famous for.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think she wants organic ckt :biggrin:
Next time organic hokkien mee

Should rebrand to "Wok-seared all organic Thai rice based flat noodles and naturally coloured sorghum noodles served with sustainably farmed fresh Sea Cockles, Japanese inspired Surimi, wild caught crispy Whitebait and organic greens blanched in chinese style consomme."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lard? Why bother? :rolleyes:

AF1QipNXlwJlHfkMS4SFXZiNbI_lOnGLh8YosribJdtM=s1600

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how does this even resemble char kway teow? no lard, no lup cheong, overcooked until dry, few tiny cockles, and finally some greens tossed on it and served on a ugly styrofoam plate.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there such a thing as halal char kway teow? It is possible right?

There is, but not very common. Penang Place restaurant at Suntec has it. I dined at the restaurant before it moved to Suntec. Its was previously at One North.