• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

9 August 2015 , will the heavens unleash it's wrath and rain during NDP ?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rain is a blessing from the sky.

It cools down the entire nation.

So that everyone can enjoy the parade!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly, u don't understand how touching it would seem, just like when it rained during LKY funeral procession.

This is known as 'tears in heaven' you stupid opposition dog!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Clearly, u don't understand how touching it would seem, just like when it rained during LKY funeral procession.

This is known as 'tears in heaven' you stupid opposition dog!

Actually, the skies opened up and pissed on him during his funeral. Same way it will probably piss on the parade too. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think it's 50 50 looking at the sky now

The skies are pissed this morning, for the PAP after 50 years had pissed off the people. There is no mood of patriotism, or feeling of pride as being a nation like we were on August 9, 1965. I look out of my window & I compare, except for the blocks of flat, which has a RC, the entire blocks around me, have no Singapore flag hung out. The air is wet & have a sad & gloomy feeling.

Merdaka Singapura, we have come a long way, with our hard work, through, blood sweat & tears, all it takes is a political party, that had destroyed that pride we have of our nation, watered down by the huge influx of foreigners, that steal our jobs & smash our rice bowls.

I miss the pride I had, holding that Flag for the first time, reciting the pledge & singing a National Anthem that we call ours, instead of one that belong to an Imperial Government or from a Federation of States, we call MALAYSIA.

We got to get a pride back for our Nation....change the system. Wake up SINGAPORE.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, emotion will run so high with the (belated) proclamation of LKY, the various grassloot events, culminating with the parade and fireworks, by the time everyone wakes up tomorrow, parliament would had been dissolved and election date fixed!

Maximum harnessing of emotion of LKY!

PAP living in the shadow of LKY? After today, the LKY-effect will be diminished significantly and his son will need face the citystate himself, and probably a breakaway fraction within PAP?