• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

83 yr old man in Ang Mo Kio can't afford 3 meals a day for himself and his wife

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no body oso is some body .... no meh?

of course not. when you are a somebody, it means you have integrity and that the surgeon will operate on you because your pay is not low.

when you are somebody, you plough your ferrari into a police road stop and run over mata also boh taji.

when you are somebody, you can cheat and sell bottled drinks as freshly prepared.

when you are somebody, you can carry 100kg of gold for personal consumption even though it is not clear how they consume it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of course not. when you are a somebody, it means you have integrity and that the surgeon will operate on you because your pay is not low.

when you are somebody, you plough your ferrari into a police road stop and run over mata also boh taji.

when you are somebody, you can cheat and sell bottled drinks as freshly prepared.

when you are somebody, you can carry 100kg of gold for personal consumption even though it is not clear how they consume it.

When you are somebody, you can grope and touch which ever part of the female body whenever you want and the bitch will say you are a sensitive and romantic lover..

if you are a nobody, the same action will cause the bitch to cry molest and accuse you of a potential rapist.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't afford 3 meals a day? cut it down to 2 meals. it's not rocket science. for me, i'm only on half meals twice a day. that's equivalent to a full meal a day. why must sinkies think that 3 full meals a day should be the norm? :rolleyes:

yeah sometime I wonder why sinkie are programmed to wakeup eat bf, go work then 12to1pm go eat lunch then return to work. Who specified 12noon must go lunch ??? I prefer to eat only when hungry. So sometime 10am I hungry I wish to go eat but boss say must wait for lunch time ?? relly weird people in the world.