• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

81 yr old British tourist complained Spanish rude. LOL another trait that is so like mudlander

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
19ABD8B4-FBC1-4EF5-B8A3-541B14FD85A3.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sin embargo, uno de los mayores desacuerdos de Jackson con la compañía Thomas Cook fue la "grosería" de los clientes españoles con los que compartía hotel, que le ponían "de los nervios", según ha confesado. "Un día, un chico español casi me tira al suelo, y se marchó sin disculparse", ha explicado Jackson, que ha lamentado también que el entretenimiento del hotel estuviese enfocado a los clientes españoles.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sin embargo, uno de los mayores desacuerdos de Jackson con la compañía Thomas Cook fue la "grosería" de los clientes españoles con los que compartía hotel, que le ponían "de los nervios", según ha confesado. "Un día, un chico español casi me tira al suelo, y se marchó sin disculparse", ha explicado Jackson, que ha lamentado también que el entretenimiento del hotel estuviese enfocado a los clientes españoles.
Google translate

However, one of the biggest disagreements of Jackson with the company Thomas Cook was the "rudeness" of the Spanish clients with whom he shared a hotel, which put him "on the nerves", as he has confessed. "One day, a Spanish guy almost threw me to the ground, and left without apology," said Jackson, who also regretted that the entertainment of the hotel was focused on Spanish customers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google translate

However, one of the biggest disagreements of Jackson with the company Thomas Cook was the "rudeness" of the Spanish clients with whom he shared a hotel, which put him "on the nerves", as he has confessed. "One day, a Spanish guy almost threw me to the ground, and left without apology," said Jackson, who also regretted that the entertainment of the hotel was focused on Spanish customers.
Rudeness that put others on the nerves, what a perfect description that fit ccb mudlanders exactly.