• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer encountered Rude tourist (country can’t be named)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thedood :​

So basically it’s a family of 4
Father , mother , 2 kids in stroller

I walk pass them and they “ hey! where mrt ? “
So I kindly point to them and I told them
They need to go to underpass etc. they said something like I don’t need to know, I just need to know which direction”

After which they left without saying thank you

IM LIKE?? I owe you nth zzz

They hey is not that chill tone, the hey is like you owed them money that kind of tone

J050615 :​

Another sickening thing about them is they expect you to give up your seat for them.

thedood :​

Right????? They will stare at you fiercely and make you so uncomfortable.

Mark8888 :​

I see many on road bikes and like to associate themselves with the white expats. What the white do, they follow. Dress up with expensive bikes, but don't seem to ride well.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/i-encountered-rude-tourist-country-cant-be-named.6863623/