• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80 yrs old dish washer granny collapsed in toilet ....

M

Mdm Tang

all these elderly uncles and aunties look very sad. they take great effort just to clean your tables. and it is really very sad to see them going around pushing their trolleys with one bucket of dirty water and a piece of dirty cloth. damned jialat!!!

Lets bet who will come out from ntuc to make a statement ?

frankly i expect none .

if you are low income group in sgp ; pray hard .

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old-woman-singapore.jpg

my heart twitched when i saw this picture. i don't think i can eat my dinner tonight.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this type of question and comment is getting rather tiresome. dont you think so?

hi there

1. no, i don't think so!
2. it serves as some constant and good reminder the big mistake some 60% made.
3. and we should make it right!
4. i guess you should be nearing 80.
5. you do forget mah!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
80 yr old granny should consider herself lucky to live till 80. If not for PAP's world class health care programme, hitting 70 also tak boleh.

The issue is not whether she is lucky to live to 80 or not. The issue is why is she still working a hard job at that age. I would have thought u can differentiate the difference. Living to the age of 80 has more to do with your genes, your luck at avoiding a major disease like cancer, and a good lifestyle (i.e. no smoking) rather than the PAP world class health care program that employs convicted FT doctors.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
80 year old Singaporean dishwasher dropped dead at workplace

[h=2]80 year old Singaporean dishwasher dropped dead at workplace[/h]Posted by temasektimes on September 18, 2012
If you are a 80 year old granny in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan or Hong Kong, you will probably either be practising Tai-Chi in the park in the morning, having ‘Yam-Chia’ in a tea-house in the afternoon or watching TV with your grandchildren in the comfort of your home at night.
However in Singapore, you will most likely be sweeping the floor, washing the dishes, scavenging for cardboard or begging for money outside temples.
One 80 year old Singaporean dishwasher Madam He Jinyu was found dead in the toilet of ABC hawker center in Redhill where she has been working for the last six years.

According to her supervisor, Madam He worked daily from morning till night and only had two days off a month.
“When I saw her yesterday, she was walking unsteadily and appeared pale. I heard she has been having diarrhoea for the past few days,” she said.
It is not revealed how much Madam He is earning as a dishwasher. More importantly, why is she still working at 80 years old when she has children to support her?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be sarcastic lah !

You reap what you sow. Sinkies seem to think that politics is too trivial to warrant their attention. Much better to bury themselves in work and ignore the injustice that's happening around them. Others die, their own problem lah! Justice and equality are mere aspirations. Bread-and-butter issues are more important. :rolleyes:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor things.....

Should have been born in Australia

Just look at the happy and contented pics of the ang-mors and our pathetic Ah-Mahs.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor things.....

Just look at the happy and contented pics of the ang-mors and our pathetic Ah-Mahs.

Perhaps but those pics I posted are of the elderly in Germany and Sweden. You know, those lazy, welfare-addicted ang mohs that Sinkies sneer at? :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
And she probably earned less than $10/hr!

Self-reliant sinkies will tell you that she could earn more than $10/hr in a bank - it's whether she chose to do so or not. We are all free individuals. As long as you work hard, you can even soar through the sky :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor things.....

Totally!!!!

so happy to see many sensible posts in SBF today. very unsinkified post.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
uncle ask you give example you better give you insipid stupid moron sucker fuck!

Cheebye mouth, not everyone is like you prostituting your 80 year grandmother for a few bucks. They actually have a life, whether they choose to answer your clone retardeduncle is up to them. Got it?