• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CPF Guarantees That 75% Of Old Fart Sinkies Can Eat 3 Meals A Day At The Hawker Centre! Majulah PAP!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
nut
the point i am trying to make is
your assumption and presumption
are based on the theory
that everyone is the same , has the same abililty , same living conditions
based on dream world

you veered of course and missed the gist

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
nut
are based on the theory
based on dream world

The problem is that when you are an elite you think the rest are fucking losers.

Fortune favours only the very few indeed.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most sinkies will get about $500 a month. That works out to about $16.70 a day, $5 a meal at the coffee shop or hawker center with change to spare. That's a rather generous lifelong stipend. Well done CPF!
y sinkies muz eat @ hawkers centers? ... y cant sinkies eat @ fudcots n restaurants wif all their cpf returned? ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
nut
are based on the theory
based on dream world

Of course everyone is different but that is the result of genetics it is not the fault of the PAP.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The problem is that when you are an elite you think the rest are fucking losers.

Fortune favours only the very few indeed.

If you inherited your elite status and were born into wealth and privilege then there is some truth in your statement.

However if you have worked hard and clawed your way up from humble beginnings to become successful while watching others with the same opportunities squander their chances because they were lazy and unmotivated then you can't blame them for thinking that way.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't just Soylent Green all the old farts n the Infirmed etc? Than they can move on with dignity n not b a burden n this BS argument everyone is having can be consign to the dustbin n everyone can move on

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you inherited your elite status and were born into wealth and privilege then there is some truth in your statement.

However if you have worked hard and clawed your way up from humble beginnings to become successful while watching others with the same opportunities squander their chances because they were lazy and unmotivated then you can't blame them for thinking that way.

You said you spent 30 years paying load of taxes in NZ which obviously meant that you made it whilst you were in NZ?

So where is the equal opportunity for Singaporeans in Singapore and how many are there like you who had this opportunity in NZ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why don't just Soylent Green all the old farts n the Infirmed etc? Than they can move on with dignity n not b a burden n this BS argument everyone is having can be consign to the dustbin n everyone can move on

That solution is viable and practical and I agree with it wholeheartedly.

The problem though is that the soylent green solution involves voluntary euthanasia.

In Singapore all these damned old farts want to hang around forever and do not realise what a burden they are to everyone.

The perception that they will check in voluntarily to end their lives is rather far fetched.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You said you spent 30 years paying load of taxes in NZ which obviously meant that you made it whilst you were in NZ?

So where is the equal opportunity for Singaporeans in Singapore and how many are there like you who had this opportunity in NZ?

I retired in NZ so making it was not an option.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another problem, if all tos abv 65 decide to go soylant Green, will Aunty Ho hve the funds to returned wats balance in Chee Bye Fund to their beneficiaries.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That solution is viable and practical and I agree with it wholeheartedly.

The problem though is that the soylent green solution involves voluntary euthanasia.

In Singapore all these damned old farts want to hang around forever and do not realise what a burden they are to everyone.

The perception that they will check in voluntarily to end their lives is rather far fetched.
That why give guided options. Like stop at 2 policy. U want 3rd child, pay the fine, no subsidy etc for medical etc. U give these old fart such restrictions they will queue to jump the reservoir. N alot of old farts I know are happy to make such an option. It's the old age care, medical corporations n gahmen don't allow it bcos they will go bankrupt overnight. N it does not help when religious groups pander obsolete archaic ideologies? Y u think till now singkieland a dictatorship will not implement euthanasia? Singkieland slam the Catholic church for so many things. N yet something tat will do real good for society n it's ppl they don't do.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% voted to make the ministers rich and themselves poor?
I do not understand their reasoning/logic and certainly how such people actually comes from a place that is supposedly world class with world class universities.
What do they feed them/teach them in world class schools to end up in such a state?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have hit the nail on the head by highlighting the fact that Singapore is a first world nation where opportunities abound.

Everyone has an equal chance of making it big in Singapore. It is a nation full of millionaires and multi millionaires. Taxes are low so that those who make it are rewarded for their efforts unlike in the West where success is punished with all sorts of punitive measures to prevent the successful from enjoying the fruits of their hard won labour.

This ensures that the majority of citizens will have more than enough for retirement if they plan their finances carefully.

What is noticeably absent in the discussion above is contribution from family members towards taking care of their beloved parents who sacrificed much to bring them in to this world.

My parents retired when they were in their early 60s and all of us combined to give them enough money so that they could lead comfortable lives. We told them not to touch their CPF but to keep it for emergencies.

When they passed away they willed their CPF $ to all of us and such is the circle of life.

No government in the world provides sufficient retirement income for the elderly to lead comfortable lives of leisure. Life is hard for those who depend on pensions alone for their needs no matter which country they are in. That is why families need to take care of each other.

The core of Singapore society is the family unit. If some elderly citizens in Singapore are struggling to survive I have to ask why their family is not taking care of them? You cannot blame the PAP for the failings within the family.
Errr! I think this does not work in a malay family unit if its in the city.

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap song 70% song song no need to argue pap is always right and they will win every ge every 5 years cos gongcb voters all no blain and still think they so smart and in the end kenna fuck backside by pap until sibei shook shook like got sambal belachan inside asshole haaaaa

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I propose a simple solution.

Consider reducing the salaries of all the politicians by 10% and the salaries of all senior civil servants (in the Admin Service, Legal Service, the SAF and SPF) and the judiciary by 5 to 10%, as well as ensure that Temasek Holdings re-evaluate its investment policies to reduce its significant losses by 20%.

The amounts from the reduction in salaries and investment losses will be enough to pay each financially needy senior citizen, about $1,000 to $1,200 a month.

WIll the politicians, senior civil servants and judiciary volunteer?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Consider reducing the salaries of all the politicians by 10% and the salaries of all senior civil servants (in the Admin Service, Legal Service, the SAF and SPF) and the judiciary by 5 to 10%, as well as ensure that Temasek Holdings re-evaluate its investment policies to reduce its significant losses by 20%.

The amounts from the reduction in salaries and investment losses will be enough to pay each financially needy senior citizen, about $1,000 to $1,200 a month.

you give an inch, they will ask for a yard. very soon, $1k to $1.2k will not be enough, as it's considered a "freebie". freebies are never enough. they help to perpetuate an epidemic of dependence and addiction. majority of humans are stupid, dishonest, and hopeless. at least 69% of them. i sexperimented on $696 a month of subsistence in sg, and it was sextremely enlightening. $23.69 a day can do wonders in sg: around $16.9 for meals plus $6.9 for transportation. if one goes around on a bicycle, can save $6.9 for transportation needs. otherwise for passing time and gas (and entertainment), just hang around in a void deck and watch banglas pick up pinays for quickies. all ministars, mp's, and civil serpents should also live frugally and set an sexample for their followers and supporters. they should volunteer their services and sacrifice and not be paid at all. may be a token $6.9 an hour for accounting and payroll purposes.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blue collar workers are not appreciated. They are the backbone of the country snd without them, there will be no lawyers, bankers and developers.they deserve better perks including a pension as a safety net.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huat ah! $1 meals at yishun park hawker center. $6.9 can have 6.9 tapas-like meals: 1-quarter burger, 1 small bowl of noodles, 1 small bowl of laksa, 1 small plate of tofu salad, 2 meat balls, and 2 ah neh donuts.
1560312577816.png

1560312609302.png