• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80% of Sinkies are poor with at most 20k in banks

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I made a typo mistake and corrected it in my post. Each Sinkie's net worth is generally only S$250k.

With ZERO social security and welfare, high cost of living, utilities, amenities, medicare, etc, etc, etc, truly and undeniably, Sinkies are poor.

Hope everyone wake up their idea and call a spade a spade.

Thanks for the correction, masgnoel.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that it's time that the ministers give back some of their pay to help the poor in SG.
Would you agree to my masterplan? :smile:

Govt say, " It is my job to squeeze u to death", and for every singaporean has a "duty" to provide govt more wealth not the other way round.

In the meantime, SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT is using FT invasion tactics to squeeze every birth-rights singaporean to death in every corners right from ur doorstep, lift, walking pavement, Feader bus, MRT, salary, job/employment confident and so on....

Does it sounds inhumanity?

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cash is just one of a few factors for measuring true wealth. At the price homes are today, most of their 'wealth' would be locked in their houses and flats. That's a 6-figure sum of money. And what about money sitting on investment vehicles?
QUOTE]

You have a point but after looking at the fall of Lehman brothers, AIG and the likes of them, there is no gurantee that your investments will always be worth their face values.

And disregarding that, having $20,000 in the bank still makes the singaporean richer than a majority of the world population.

If singaporeans think they're 'poor', they should be motivated enough to elect a new govt. They have not.

Yes if you compare them to folks living in 3rd world countres.