• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 Years Ago - LTK / WP on CPF

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh, cool it, sir. You are like a vulgar version of the younger LKY. Look what happened to him! And mind you, you don't have the ability to suck the life force out of the people around you, so you might become undead a lot earlier.

fuck you mother chao chee bye..you all family burn to death., you chee bye kia, not happy just out down place and meet

Kan Po Ni Na BU Chao CHEE BYE!

NI NA BU CHEEBYE YOU AND PAP AND WP AND COME FUCK SPIDER
YOU NOT HAPPY JUST PUT PLACE AND WE MEET

KAN NI NAI BU PHUA CHEE BYE!:oIo:

ni na bu chao chee bye dun talk so much cock. just put place. come and try. TIU :oIo:
see who is wannabe.

chao ah gua, lim bei already pm you, WHY U NEVER REPLY
NO SEED SI BO? PUT PLACE AND MEET LA, DUN TALK COCK HERE.
KANNI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was surprised when I saw this. It was the exact same issue.

Excellent. Mr Low Thia Khiang and the WP had been on point.

7 years later, the same issue is raised by a multitude of voices. Yet, like 7 years before, there are no answers from the government, no solutions offered. Plus now, a blogger has been sued in the High Court.

What happened to the 2011 Boat Quay apology? Then we have TPL throttling out the same topic of low interest rate and pretending she was the first to raise the issue.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is going on. Note the other WP members, very similar responses.

Wonder why he or his colleagues did not raise this again in the recent sitting? Did he realise the govt may be hiding a Joker in its sleeve and waiting for him to fall into a trap?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that too. 100% support for the Govt. 7 years later and things have changed dramatically. The chorus OS dissension is more than audible. Even the porlumpars trying to sit on the fence.

The shocking thing is that all those interview did not dare to agree with LTK. Everyone was trying to offer an angle to support the government's position and try to be sophisticated about it too.

So, these people now look like fools as the government had cut the returns to the CPF by one percentage point and inflation is higher than the rate of returns.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many people have brought up this point before but nobody really follow up. naibei chao chee bye. LTK make a point and didnt bother to follow up?
7 years already and CHEE BYE LTK didnt press on it? bring up point and then after that no sound no picture?
he drink what milk grow up wan? knnbccb:oIo:

WP OUT!

Kan Ni Na Bu Chee Bye you! Why don't you blame the party who came up this policy if you are not happy. Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 years ago,
broadband and youtube and FB is not common.
people relies a lot on TV and of course the message it convey.
today, if you are a road bully, almost in an instant,it just took a finger click,a mere 5 seconds to fully download a footage of you,and mind you,a few millions will know about you in an twiner of an eye
now the TV convey that you are good.
on the internet,people spread that you are 2 faced.
you have a 50% support form both

Last edited:

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok dun talk so much chao ah gua, kan your whole family chao chee bye u know the ss law or not? dun pretend to be hero when you dun know the ss law
u ask people to put time and place? Ok come down to geylang lor 4. time you put. i pm you now
if you dun come, your whole family die a terrible death .:oIo:

Ning Na Bu Chee Bye! :oIo: State the time and place. Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok dun talk so much chao ah gua, kan your whole family chao chee bye u know the ss law or not? dun pretend to be hero when you dun know the ss law
u ask people to put time and place? Ok come down to geylang lor 4. time you put. i pm you now

cdkio.gif

The real fookingyoux

KNNBCCB. You just prove my point that you are a cb kia gangster wannabe.
Vile threat of ss law then put time and place.

Yeah, now I beri the scare leh. Don't know scare about you or the ss law or maybe both. HA HA HA

Why don't you go back to suck more of your mother's milk and grow up.

Only a dumb ass like you would equate not meeting you as humji.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SS your Mother Chee Bye lah! :oIo: Give me a timing.
I need to let your Mother know what time i can give her song after i rearrange your face. :kma:

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo: