• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

68% at and above retirement age today cannot reach minimum sum.....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My comparism? I never said CPF is a regular bank. I said it's a bank. As you know there are many different types.

such matured wisdom... don't worry about explaining as others could well read your posts. unless of course you're in their ignore list :p:p:p

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u saying moni in posb oso taken by ah jinx 4 gambling? ... so frightening, ah! ... :eek:

I should make clear Ho Jinx getting very unfairly blamed.
She was/is just a puppet of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY
LKY so fucking cowardly that he hide behind HC to do his buying high high and selling low low
And in the wondrous world smear of shit lived in, still can get returns of 14% per year and year after year after year.

Leongsam should be trotting along soon to scold you twits for not having faith and to sing his hosannas and to praise me and to up my poinsts

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Locking up money is exactly what a bank is supposed to do. Do you know for sure that the money in your POSB (or any other bank) account is really there?

Wow! Such wisdom. I go to the bank, I can withdraw my money. How is my money locked up?
I don't worry about my money in POSB because I can always withdraw my dough. Would you like me to start a run on POSB to prove it?

Hell no. More interest = higher risk = gambling. Do you really want that?
You don't know about extracting value? Talk to your investment bank buddies ...on second thoughts, don't because the Ah Neh bankers here only know Indian scenarios.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Such wisdom. I go to the bank, I can withdraw my money. How is my money locked up?
I don't worry about my money in POSB because I can always withdraw my dough. Would you like me to start a run on POSB to prove it?

As zhihau said in an earlier post, give up your citizenship and it's all yours straight away. Don't believe me, go ahead and try. Let us know how it went.

Alternatively wait till you are retired.

Such are the conditions for withdrawal.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As zhihau said in an earlier post, give up your citizenship and it's all yours straight away. Don't believe me, go ahead and try. Let us know how it went.

so which bank requires you to drop your citizenship to make a withdrawal?
bwahahahahahahaa...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont say I only vote for WP...even if the Opposition is the asshole Mr Got More Shit contesting in my constituency I will still vote for Mr Got More Shit than the PAP...all pap mps now are nothing but yes men and women,,pointless to vote for them even if they are 'good' mps.

Vote for WP in GE2016 and unlock the value of our reserves. U can also get back your CPF.