• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

63.59715% Kirsten Han lookalike studying to be doctor.....

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1610550808870.png

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ems-undergraduate-is-on-the-path-for-a-doctor

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This girl is smart and has a bright future. But she really needs to lose weight. No point achieving so much and then mati at a young age.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Life is both beautiful and ugly lah. Try to enjoy the beautiful and avoid/tolerate the ugly. Practice self-preservation, as often as we can.

These days people are the problem.

Internet is full of shit.

Everyone finds what they want to hear or believe and says that is what is truth and evidence. Sigh.

Just look at the heated arguments between Trump supporters and Anti-Trump.

Leongsam and the Covid mask wearing advocates.

Today I had one guy argue with me that Cananbis can be used to treat high blood pressure.

His idea is anything that can help you relax will lower BP. I tried explaining to him not necessarily. And there is no evidence cannabis can be used to treat Hypertension.

Argue back and forth. He is right I am wrong. Sorry I won't write the Rx. Why not? "I am right".

I told him you can go to the store and buy cannabis and self medicate that's up to you. But not on my recommendation and direction.

He got no anxiety no pain. No other problem. Wants to stop his high blood meds and use CBD to treat blood pressure.

I told him you need your family doctor on board also cos I dont do in person visits so who will monitor and measure your BP? Also if you stop your meds on your own if unctonrolled and touch wood you get stroke how?

Back and forth.

Stupid fucking internet