• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

56yo homeless diabetic found dead on a bench outside Jurong Point...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If everybody who dies goes to a better place then why is everyone wasting their time living on this earth. Why not just move on to that better place that everyone refers to.
Because one needs to experience the trials of life in order to appreciate the afterlife. Else, there is no yardstick for comparison.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everybody who dies goes to a better place then why is everyone wasting their time living on this earth. Why not just move on to that better place that everyone refers to.
KNN like no fish prawn also good whereby prawn is in fact better tastier than fish KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fault clearly lies with his family members. If they had taken care of him both physically and providing him with sufficient money for medical care, he would still be alive today. I hope the relevant authorities look into pressing charges against his family members for their negligence and cruelty.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fault clearly lies with his family members. If they had taken care of him both physically and providing him with sufficient money for medical care, he would still be alive today. I hope the relevant authorities look into pressing charges against his family members for their negligence and cruelty.
He is economically useless n a burden to his family n society. Why let him live? Unless u want him alive so that he pays his medical bills n continue enriching the medical corporations?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our multimillion minister says we don't have poor people in Singapore. People pick cardboard to exercise, sleep outside to get fresh air. Vote PAP for a better Singapore. Long live PAP

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because one needs to experience the trials of life in order to appreciate the afterlife. Else, there is no yardstick for comparison.

What a load of rubbish! The fact is, no one who is living will want to voluntarily go to that "better place", you including.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

boss, we need you to lead, just like Shoikan Asahara

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will be scrapped clean of any usable parts first, then send to Tuas for recycling...at the moment SOYLENT GREEN project is still under secrecy, the food processing is for the animals in Mandai & the birds at the park....

will the cock in jurong birdpark get to eat the cock?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a load of rubbish! The fact is, no one who is living will want to voluntarily go to that "better place", you including.
Don't jump the gun. I wrote that "tongue in cheek". Who the fuck actually knows what's in the afterlife? Some people voluntarily want to go to that "better place". The process is called suicide I believe.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought pm lee said if u are poor,singapore is the best place to be in?

That statement is very incorrect...in the first place, there is no such thing as "poor" people in Singapore.

They only have a long term cash flow problems...lots of money but tied up in an escrow account

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That statement is very incorrect...in the first place, there is no such thing as "poor" people in Singapore.

They only have a long term cash flow problems...lots of money but tied up in an escrow account

How bad can ur cash flow be when u are already homeless and eating from the garbage?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought pm lee said if u are poor,singapore is the best place to be in?
If u actually believe wat pinky says. Than u must be a bigger idiot than I thought. Since when pinky gives a shit about anyone? Did he not say he will leave no one behind? Than how come the rich poor gap is growing so ridiculously? How come he favours policies for the oligarchs?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
How bad can ur cash flow be when u are already homeless and eating from the garbage?

A 56yo man will definitely have some left over cash balances unwithdrawable from his CPF as Minimum Sum...that is the "cash flow" problem we all face.

if this monies were made available...he might lead a slightly better life for another few years more.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After providing for protection money..oops! minimum sum of around $122,000 more or less, he may have obtained something like $5,000 plus to spend till he is 65 years old & from 65, he gets around a few hundred upwards per month, till his 'protection money' runs out. If he has not enough $122,000, more or less, in his Coffin Provision Fund..aka CPF, he owes himself the balance, plus interest...to be paid in future dates..provided the deceased has any future. After he crosses the River Styx there waiting for him is, " you know who" asking for the Coffin Provision Fund ( CPF) shortages & the interests on the other side is in perceptually..better pay your due now!... ha ha ha ha

If homeless person have no next of kin....all his worldly possessions, will be 'donated' to the state.
U mean I can't will my cpf to charity after I die?I rather the money go to orphans in Syria then into the grubby fingers of PAP.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 56yo man will definitely have some left over cash balances unwithdrawable from his CPF as Minimum Sum...that is the "cash flow" problem we all face.

if this monies were made available...he might lead a slightly better life for another few years more.
I highly doubt he has jackshyt left in his cpf,if he had anything in the beginning,he would have used it to buy a 3 room pigeon hole back in the 80s,90s and cashed out and be living like a king in msia.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

This will be the trend if PAP govern Sinkies, all will die only feeling rich literally. Known a guy who sold his 3rm and had to ret to CPF 50k which all he had frm the sale. He cud not get a rented flat, he slept at a hawker centre toilet, he was diagnosed having ulcers, his mthly withdrawal frm cpf was 300 plus, he was 65 plus, after 2yrs sleeping around the toilet he passed away. Reality being a a poor Sinkie.