• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5000 years of civilization

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL you must have been bullied by chinese ppl from young and even till now. It must suck for you to have lived a totally worthless life.

Is this one of your textbook replies to help you when your butthurt? We all know you got bullied and fucked around by minorities since young and that is why you behave like the typical piss skin dirty chink, I remember you saying about Minorities behaving in N.s, Looks like you fucking yellow shit got bullied in N.s.. I pity shit like you.. :(

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this one of your textbook replies to help you when your butthurt? We all know you got bullied and fucked around by minorities since young and that is why you behave like the typical piss skin dirty chink, I remember you saying about Minorities behaving in N.s, Looks like you fucking yellow shit got bullied in N.s.. I pity shit like you.. :(

huh what did i say about minorities behaving in ns? So if i say something about them means i got bullied? You see how hurt you became when i mentioned you getting bullied by chinese ppl. :biggrin: Don't worry the pain won't ever leave so you can bitch and moan about it here but in real life you're still being bullied. Look at you starting this thread out of the blue. You must have been butt hurt by a chinese person recently. Who is him/her? I want to buy that person a drink.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who Are The Chinese?

[video=youtube;CPyeIM01ACw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPyeIM01ACw&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh what did i say about minorities behaving in ns? So if i say something about them means i got bullied? You see how hurt you became when i mentioned you getting bullied by chinese ppl. :biggrin: Don't worry the pain won't ever leave so you can bitch and moan about it here but in real life you're still being bullied. Look at you starting this thread out of the blue. You must have been butt hurt by a chinese person recently. Who is him/her? I want to buy that person a drink.

Looks like someone is fucking butt hurt to come up with such ridiculous fictional reply. Typical han bullshit reply.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like someone is fucking butt hurt to come up with such ridiculous fictional reply. Typical han bullshit reply.

Seeing how much you have changed these past few days further proves that the hurt is coming back again. Some chinese person must have bullied you real bad for you to react so angrily online.

Btw i just find you strange. You say that anyone that writes bad about minorities means that they were bullied by them but when you write bad things about chinese it means you're not bullied? Sounds to me you are illogical too but we have already established that you have shit for brains.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeing how much you have changed these past few days further proves that the hurt is coming back again. Some chinese person must have bullied you real bad for you to react so angrily online.

Btw i just find you strange. You say that anyone that writes bad about minorities means that they were bullied by them but when you write bad things about chinese it means you're not bullied? Sounds to me you are illogical too but we have already established that you have shit for brains.

Muwahhaa, You just god damn stupid to read between the lines you diffusional dirty freaky looking zipperhead.

By the way, I am meeting some of my Chinese friends in an hour time for drinks. :biggrin: haha The Irony isnt it. :p

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muwahhaa, You just god damn stupid to read between the lines you diffusional dirty freaky looking zipperhead.

By the way, I am meeting some of my Chinese friends in an 1 hour to go Drinking. :biggrin: haha The Irony isnt it. :p

I thought you mentioned you hate chinese ppl why would you go drinking with your chinese "friends"? So is your butt still sore from the chinese that bullied you?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend which world are you living in? "So is your butt still sore from the chinese that bullied you?" Zipperhead, I should be asking you this question, I believe you got fucked over nice and good by Minorities. Your god damn stupid right, You can't till now comprehend or read between the lines, You are only seeing things one comment at a time instead of seeing all the comments so it will show you a bigger picture.. Typical of you racist narrow minded dirty freak to be so close minded that you cant see shit.(Maybe its the eyes :biggrin:)

Fucking had my fun with you. Time for me to fly off. Gonna get piss. Enjoy that butt hurt and confused feeling you dumb thai faggot lover.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend which world are you living in? "So is your butt still sore from the chinese that bullied you?" Zipperhead, I should be asking you this question, I believe you got fucked over nice and good by Minorities. Your god damn stupid right, You can't till now comprehend or read between the lines, You are only seeing things one comment at a time instead of seeing all the comments so it will show you a bigger picture.. Typical of you racist narrow minded dirty freak to be so close minded that you cant see shit.(Maybe its the eyes :biggrin:)

Fucking had my fun with you. Time for me to fly off. Gonna get piss. Enjoy that butt hurt and confused feeling you dumb thai faggot lover.

Wow you change your stance so fast. First you hate all chinese ppl and then you have chinese frens and are going out to have "drinks". Why would you think i got fucked over when it's you who started this thread and admitted you hate all chinese ppl. Seems like you got fucked real nicely but as usual does not have the guts to admit it. Yeah all cos you stop using this nick it actually means you flew off. You're going overseas now? Just log in with general ok.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you change your stance so fast. First you hate all chinese ppl and then you have chinese frens and are going out to have "drinks". Why would you think i got fucked over when it's you who started this thread and admitted you hate all chinese ppl. Seems like you got fucked real nicely but as usual does not have the guts to admit it. Yeah all cos you stop using this nick it actually means you flew off. You're going overseas now? Just log in with general ok.

From here you can see which group of people you would never hire in a enterprise?They are even more poisonous than a cobra.There must be certain truth in a saying!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From here you can see which group of people you would never hire in a enterprise?They are even more poisonous than a cobra.There must be certain truth in a saying!

He hates all chinese ppl but stil has chinese frens as what he claims but then again why would you even want to include that if you already mentioned you hate all chinese ppl typical snake character.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Singapore IQ 108 ,75% Chinese, USD 59700 per capita
2. Malaysia IQ 92 ,26% Chinese, USD 15568 per capita
3. Thailand IQ 91 , 10% Chinese , USD 9396 per capita
4. Indonesia IQ 87 ,3% Chinese , USD 4666 per capita
5. Philippines IQ 86 , 1% Chinese, USD 4073 per capita

N. E Asia
1. Hong Kong, IQ 107 USD 49137 per capita
2. Taiwan IQ 105, USD 37720 per capita
3. Japan IQ 105, USD 34740 per capita
4. Korea IQ 106 ,USD 31714 per capita
5. China IQ 105,USD 8382 per capita

South Asia
1. India IQ 82 , USD 3694 per capita
2. Pakistan IQ 84 ,USD 2787 per capita
3. Bangladesh IQ 82, USD 1693 per capita

Maybe the result due to weather. The hotter it gets, the less you need to work and earn as food is bountiful.