• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5000 years of civilization

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
water_splashing_festival_in_china_turns_rowdy-thumbnail.jpg

This article was contributed by the STOMP Team.

A water splashing festival in China turned rowdy when hundreds of men gathered along the streets and attacked women with water balloons.

The men did this to force the women to undress.

Some of the women were saved by their friends.

A few others were saved by Police officers.

Unfortunately, some of the women were injured during the attacks.

china_11.jpg

china_04.jpg

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Chinks, If they are not out conning each other and suing their parents and siblings, they are either molesting women or stealing their panties. :biggrin:

Ah nehs(From the Indian Sub-Continent) & Chinks(World Wide) have a high tendency of molesting and raping women and they love doing it in wolf packs as well, This people should all be castrated.

In Singapore, My police friend told me that 3/4 of all sexual crimes are committed by Chinks.

Last edited:

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB keling shit television aka general aka psy83,

google 'siliso beach molest'

see filthy keling scums in action. :oIo:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women no value in Chinese civilisation. They are either exterminated before birth or forced into slavery to serve the men. The ones that survived both will have to endure savaging men who outnumber women by many times.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women no value in Chinese civilisation. They are either exterminated before birth or forced into slavery to serve the men. The ones that survived both will have to endure savaging men who outnumber women by many times.

In our local context different hor! They live longer, able to stand on their own two feet, face lttle discrimination, protected by the woman charter and most importantly they control the votes. Do you think PAP could rule to this day without the suppport of our womanfolk?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It happened in Singapore among true blue singkies too. It happens at Swing Singapore, new year ever parties, discotheques, parties etc. don't bluff ok?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It happened in Singapore among true blue singkies too. It happens at Swing Singapore, new year ever parties, discotheques, parties etc. don't bluff ok?

Eh, KANINA! Go take your medicine or IMH will lock you in with straight jackets throw the key away! Do not talk rubbish oK?

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB keling shit television aka general aka psy83,

google 'siliso beach molest'

see filthy keling scums in action. :oIo:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1222349/1/.html

Australian charged with molest on SIA flight

SINGAPORE: An Australian citizen was charged on Monday with using criminal force on a woman with intent to outrage her modesty.

30-year-old Rajput Sandeep Singh allegedly molested the woman onboard a Singapore Airlines flight on August 25.

He allegedly touched her groin and thighs at about 5.30am during the Delhi-Singapore flight.

If convicted, he could be jailed up to two years, fined or caned, or any combination of the punishments.

- CNA/al

I think last months there were 2 more Ah Neh FTs medical workers caught here for molesting!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think last months there were 2 more Ah Neh FTs medical workers caught here for molesting!!

a sri lanka doc working in changi hospital molest an ah tiong nurse.

our minority friend always post chinese women are ugly yet always can see minority race molest chinese but never see chinese molest keling.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agreed.It happened everywhere lah. why pick on Chinese? and why particularly pick on the Chinese Culture and Civilization of 6,000 years and more.

why don't you mention about mass rapes and murders....gang rapes and murders in other countries.

come on!!!

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
a sri lanka doc working in changi hospital molest an ah tiong nurse.

our minority friend always post chinese women are ugly yet always can see minority race molest chinese but never see chinese molest keling.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1222349/1/.html

Australian charged with molest on SIA flight

SINGAPORE: An Australian citizen was charged on Monday with using criminal force on a woman with intent to outrage her modesty.

30-year-old Rajput Sandeep Singh allegedly molested the woman onboard a Singapore Airlines flight on August 25.

He allegedly touched her groin and thighs at about 5.30am during the Delhi-Singapore flight.

If convicted, he could be jailed up to two years, fined or caned, or any combination of the punishments.

- CNA/al

Typical chinks, Malu liao must drag the ah nehs in,(Always must compare and always must compare with the ah nehs/mats, You guys having a competition among each other?) Topic is about Chinks, but I fully agree the Ah nehs from the Indian sub-continent are as crude as the chinks. I am very weary about them.

But if we compare only Singaporeans and don't bring other nationalities into the mix, Then its a well known fact that 3/4 of all sexual crimes are committed by chinks(Ask those who have been in prison or cops), My bouncer friends also told me that molesters in clubs are usually Chinks.

Why are you guys so angry, as if i insulted your family.

Last edited:

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical chinks, Malu liao must drag the ah nehs in,(Always must compare and always must compare with the ah nehs/mats, You guys having a competition among each other?) Topic is about Chinks, but I fully agree the Ah nehs from the Indian sub-continent are as crude as the chinks. I am very weary about them.

But if we compare only Singaporeans and don't bring other nationalities into the mix, Then its a well known fact that 3/4 of all sexual crimes are committed by chinks(Ask those who have been in prison or cops), My bouncer friends also told me that molesters in clubs are usually Chinks.

Why are you guys so angry, as if i insulted your family.

Fucking Chinks, If they are not out conning each other and suing their parents and siblings, they are either molesting women or stealing their panties.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think you are the one who is angry. look at your own post. what are u so angry?