• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 50 Year Old Ugly Chink Dating 19 Year Old AMDL!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the big fucking deal. I was older then this clown when I fucked a 19 year old angmo girl. Except she was American and not Ukrainian
I think the big farking deal here is that you fark 19yo amdl using money while this clown face uncle fark using his rap &dance :geek:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Nowadays, it seems like there's a lot of Pew Pew Pew for 50+ year olds. :devilish::sneaky::laugh:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeff gave these mei meis 10/10
I also will give full marks because in sg sheng siong show 12 yo mei mei still singing and dancing children songs while taiwan 12yo mei meis can do breakings :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230902_173627_YouTube.jpg

LW at the 舞林大道