• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 years may be all it takes to SAVE Singapore

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure that is what Yap Keng Ho is saying? Or are you saying this tongue firmly in cheek?:confused:

I get the impression that Yap wants some form of 'good selfless incorrupt strong competent dictatorship' (possibly 'mandate from heaven' shit) to take over from LKY and the PAPs, which is practically and realistically not achieveable and sustainable over the long term, heck I doubt it is even attainable over the short term.

U Yap has a point pluralistic democracy with permanent coalition government and with a freer society than Singapore currently has might be more suited for Singapore's cultural mix :_))

Locke

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure that is what Yap Keng Ho is saying? Or are you saying this tongue firmly in cheek?:confused:

I get the impression that Yap wants some form of 'good selfless incorrupt strong competent dictatorship' (possibly 'mandate from heaven' shit) to take over from LKY and the PAPs, which is practically and realistically not achieveable and sustainable over the long term, heck I doubt it is even attainable over the short term.

like the bible stated that SATAN were let loose every one thousand year. maybe we should let CHEE loose every 40 yrs to run the cuntry. then all including SDPPIES would convince how good - or terrible - that guy really is.:p

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is full of bullshit.
sinkies have already grown numb to his nostradamus/prohecy style of prediction.
look what he said prior to the 2011 election?
"Your will live to repent if Aljiunied fell to the oppoostion".
And look what happened after that?
He repented himself when his son Ass Loong kicked him out.
Hahahaha. What a joke he has made of himself.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. We do not hate LKY.
It is the things he say that we hate.
Even Chee Soon Juan said he does not hate the Lee family,
despite the things that they have done to him.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to what Chee claims, he is full of hatred and it shows.
How else can you explain why he shouted lies in public at Goh knowing very well that what he shouted wasn't true?
Such mad behavior can only be explained with anger. Angry people do mad things.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The former MM is the Churchill of Singapore. Unfortunately he is living in the past. He is right that all can be destroyed in 5 years. But it can just as well be destroyed by the PAP should they lose the plot. If Singapore is so fragile who will have confidence staying here ? I think Singapore will be destroyed by policies which divide us. In one generation we have lost the sense of nationhood and pride that bound us together in the 60's and 70's. If the people are united nothing can destroy us. If people are divided and fragmented, it does not take much.