• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 5 Relationship Tips From Night Owl Cinematics’ Sylvia Chan

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

5 Relationship Tips From Night Owl Cinematics’ Sylvia Chan​

https://www.herworld.com/weddings/r...onship-tips-night-owl-cinematics-sylvia-chan/

They say love and laughter go hand in hand, and that’s very true in the case of the vivacious Sylvia Chan and Ryan Tan, founders of popular Youtube channel Night Owl Cinematics.​

BY FELICIA TAN / SEPTEMBER 23, 2015

RyanSylvia%20new%20t.jpg

Known for its tongue-in-cheek clips imitating real-life situations, Night Owl Cinematics (NOC) has garnered over 380,000 fans (at press time) since it aired in 2013 as a platform for the couple to practise video shooting and editing, and to enable Ryan to translate his original ideas on to the screen. Two years on, NOC’s videos cover topics like If Singaporeans Were Honest and S**t Crazy Girlfriends Say.

Her World Brides: Hi Sylvia, how did you meet and end up together?
Sylvia: We met when we were 16 and both modelling part-time. We stayed friends for years until sparks flew when Ryan helped me to find my ex and get back the money he owed me.
HWB: What is it about Ryan that attracts you the most?
Sylvia: He’s the kindest person I know. He always buys tissues from the elderly. He’s also extremely hardworking.
HWB: What stage of your relatioship were you in when you started NOC and how did it come about?
Sylvia: We were already married. After our first business venture failed, I encouraged Ryan to find something he liked doing. NOC was the result as he wanted to convey his concepts, including ones for weddings, through videos. We soon became known for this as well as our ability to shoot and edit ideas from a fresh perspective every time.
HWB: As you work together, what are the dynamics like between you?
Sylvia: There are a lot of arguments over work, but we try to sort things out and keep it and our relationship separate. It’s really hard to do, but it’s important.
HWB: How important is humour in your relationship?
Sylvia: Quite essential. Both of us are pretty funny and our conversations are hilarious! This spills over into our videos.
HWB: How long have you been together, and what are your secrets to a happy, lasting relationship?
Sylvia: We’ve been married for five years now and we’ve learned to accept each other’s flaws, deal with our mistakes and get through small annoyances in our lives (laughs).

Night Owl Cinematics’ videos are on Youtube (www.youtube.com/nightowlcinematics) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/Nightowlcinematics).
Want more? Don’t miss the tips we derived from Night Owl Cinematics’ hilarious Dating vs Married video on Youtube. This article was first featured in Her World Brides September – November 2015.