• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a typical beng with all your KNN I bet you drove the same way when you were that age. You were just a bit luckier.
Boss another thing my uncle can soon par to you is that when my uncle was about the same age as x5 @28 a horny specky gf moan in doggie posture asking him to enter raw (becas never prepare condom KNN ) KNN but my uncle didn't do it becas that will be very ileesponsible if no marriage plan in mind KNN so your bet makan KNN most people will surelee shoot then say correct KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very timely now for SPF Traffic Police Division now to come out with slogan...."Speed Thrills but Kills" using the video clip and show on TV prime time ad space.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very timely now for SPF Traffic Police Division now to come out with slogan...."Speed Thrills but Kills" using the video clip and show on TV prime time ad space.

Perhaps SCDF should also hop on and educate people to stay the fuck away from a car in flames. This should have been basic knowledge after you've watched a few Hollywood action movies with car chases, collisions and explosions. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps SCDF should also hop on and educate people to stay the fuck away from a car in flames. This should have been basic knowledge after you've watched a few Hollywood action movies with car chases, collisions and explosions. :rolleyes:
KNN can add this as theme song KNN
I look in your eyes and I can see
We've loved so dangerously
You're not trusting your heart to anyone
You tell me you're gonna play it smart
We're through before we start
But I believe that we've only just begun
When it's this good, there's no saying no
I want you so, I'm ready to go
Through the fire
To the limit, to the wall
For a chance to be with you
I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire
Through whatever, come what may
For a chance at loving you
I'd take it all the way
Right down to the wire
Even through the fire
I know you're afraid of what you feel
You still need time to heal
And I can help if you'll only let me try
You touch me and something in me knew
What I could have with you
Well I'm not ready to kiss that dream goodbye
When it's this sweet, there's no saying no
I need you so, I'm ready to go
Through the fire
I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire
I'd take it all the way
Right down to the wire
Even through the fire
Through the test of time
Through the fire
I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire
I'd take it all the way
Right down to the wire
Even through the fire
Through the fire, to the limit
(Through the fire) through the fire, through whatever
Through the fire, through whatever
Source: LyricFind

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1613535443938.png
1613535444342.png

Girl Girl

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 103937

The explosion happened at 41:41 The car number is 1441
1441 = 10
05:41 = 10
41:41 = 10
13/2/2021 = 10
Time of explosion 05:41:41
5 men in 1441
1 x 29 years old
1 x 29 years old
1 x 29 years old
1 x 28 years old
1 x 26 years old
= 141

who calculated this? The person must really be damned bored during CNY and stayed home for days.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
New HD video has emerged. Looks like the guy u turned back to nearby shop to get water. He did douse the water against the girl. He was probably still thinking how to save the burning friends hence he left the girl in flames... but he did put off most of the fire on the girl

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
New HD video has emerged. Looks like the guy u turned back to nearby shop to get water. He did douse the water against the girl. He was probably still thinking how to save the burning friends hence he left the girl in flames... but he did put off most of the fire on the girl

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

now better Mandatory all vehicles must have fire Extinguishers .

1613541435818.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are these people still out on the streets at 5am
good boys and girls would have been at home
no?

They were good boys and girls... that's why they were out doing charity after midnight. :wink:

"Three of them had done volunteer work to help elderly just hours before tragic accident."

1613542013855.png

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's principle is that you want thrill can but only do those things that could possibly cause your own life eg parachute etc KNN my uncle dare to say he is 1 of the most leesponsible human on earth KNN also hardly you will get to meet people as clear minded as him but that was only when he turned a wise men :smile: KNN

dont worry abt the boss, he gets cranky sometimes when talking abt pmd and covid, the 2 impt topics close to his heart :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who die naturally, painlessly, and peacefully find an impregnated womb easily and get to pick the family they wish to be born into. those who die traumatically, painfully, and unwillingly will linger around until they find peace and closure. their rebirths are delayed or postponed depending on their awareness and acceptance of death in the current state. this is according to ah neh guru who has gone thru’ at least 6.9k rebirths on multiple planets.
hanor, those that wear specs may unknowingly and accidentally plough into a headless sotong as sailors of yesteryear used to - and perpetuate the often-used "blur sotong" slur :whistling: