• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

cosmin80

hi,

i am making money from betting.....i buy tips from professionals.

now i use tips from www.online-bookies.com because they are verified by independent 3-rd party and the history is real.
it is low cost and they are serious....in the past i had bad experience with some sites....and others are expensive....

if anyone can recommend someone else......

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4607 2nd prize Sat 30 April 2011
7602 Str prize Wed 4 May 2011

15zpjdw.jpg

14qnb5.jpg

D

Dodomeki

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
good luck to all 4D punters here for tonite.
my number to share ---> 4848
last nite came out 4818...starter

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
6691%2B6621%2B3808%2B9808%2BSingapore%2BPools%2B4D%2BOil%2BBottle%2BKumantong%2BPower.jpg

YEAH... DIN KENA BUT... YOU BETER DON'T LAUGH YET...

Many people buy 4D By Luck, some people use 4D Prediction Software to study 4D Numbers.
I encourage 4D Xiao Folks who buy 4D using "BY LUCK" method should consider getting a Kumantong or Talisman to get 4D Numbers.
If You still laugh " Aiyah... not hit direct 1st Prize where got zhun", then I suggest You go to graveyard and ask from the ghosts directly - you need help from a Taoist Master.

For folks who love to play 4D and want to improve the accuracy of Prediction can consider seeking the help from spiritual beings. You will not strike 4D on every draws but at least You can see how close the prediction can be... almost DIRECT TOP 3 Prize.. You at least feel better.

For folks who have been using 4D Prediction Software can also use a Kumantong or Talisman to get the Base Numbers.. which is at least 3 out of 4 numbers almost correct and then You can use the 4D Prediction Software to fine-tune the 4D given by the spiritual being to 99.8% accurate. For the lazy ones, just let the kumantong or the gods in the talismans to do their job.

If You pray to one of the Chinese Gods Of Wealth for Lottery Numbers.. You also better know which Chinese God Of Wealth to Pray to or during trance in consultation service. Go here >> http://chinese-gods-of-wealth.blogspot.com

Last edited:

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALMOST ONE STONE KILL 2 BIRDS. 3rd Prize come out as 1365 and also on Consolation as 3561. Almost hit 3rd Prize and Consolation together

5623%2B3265%2B1365%2B3265%2BOil%2BBottle%2BKumantong%2B%2BSingapore%2BPools.jpg