• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

49 yeas old still so chio.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1323571922732.jpg

She got go plastic surgery 1 leh......

hi there

1. aiyoh! ak.
2. i concur defeat hoh.
3. ok ok ok, she got plastic surgery.
4. you win:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what you get when you didnt marry a wealthy husband, no money to maintain beauty, lol

hi there

1. ak, do you have any shots on ms awyong pu san?
2. she is one of favourite during those chow yun fatt/carol cheng days:biggrin:
3. she looks so delicious.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like a lady very much, hk actress, name is 邱淑贞.

i also like another hk actress. she co-stars the movie 'black gold', together with andy lau.

these 2, wah lau, really turns me on..

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i like a lady very much, hk actress, name is 邱淑贞.

i also like another hk actress. she co-stars the movie 'black gold', together with andy lau.

these 2, wah lau, really turns me on..

annie wu pauline suen or kelly guo?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1323571922732.jpg

She got go plastic surgery 1 leh......

Her upper neck like dry prune liao....must have forgotten to apply moisturizer there.

But still bonkable lah if mai hiam. Not many can look that good at that age. Her hubby one lucky man.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one 廖安麗 also classic Chinese beauty look. Quite wasted her hubby became monk. I'll be happy to take over anytime.

20110923_ecd24d0fe60c18b7c5b3vpspkObsq0Rm.jpg