• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

49 yeas old still so chio.

jw5

Loyal
Zhao Yazhi played the suffering beauty very well. Huang Xin Xiu was a beauty who could really brighten up the scene. Both are MILFs now.

Zhao Yazhi almost made Zhou Ziruo seem sympathetic..............

She was also in Chu Liuxiang, opposite Adam Cheng.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Angie 10 years younger than Lisa? Ok, tks for the update.

Candice Yu was the ex wife of Chow Yuen Fatt. They were married unlike the one who acted as Yang Guo's (Andy Lau) gugu in Condor Heroes, Chen Yulian, she was only CYF's ex gf.

Chen Yulian acted in HS&DS as persian princess Xiaozhao with Adam Cheng.

Me bad. Angie is 58, Lisa 65....only 7 years apart.
I cannot think of any 60 year old sinkie ah mah that can evoke me sexually.

jw5

Loyal
Me bad. Angie is 58, Lisa 65....only 7 years apart.
I cannot think of any 60 year old sinkie ah mah that can evoke me sexually.

Ok, noted with tks.
Evoke sexually, hmmmmm, nice terminology..........................................

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Angie 10 years younger than Lisa? Ok, tks for the update.

Candice Yu was the ex wife of Chow Yuen Fatt. They were married unlike the one who acted as Yang Guo's (Andy Lau) gugu in Condor Heroes, Chen Yulian, she was only CYF's ex gf.

Chen Yulian acted in HS&DS as persian princess Xiaozhao with Adam Cheng.

Chen Yulian is single now, I understand, and quite pitiful, managing a kid all by herself. So with people like 尤雅。

jw5

Loyal
Chen Yulian is single now, I understand, and quite pitiful, managing a kid all by herself. So with people like 尤雅。

Both had good careers and probably quite interesting love lives also.
Being single now may not be the worst thing in the world for them if they have family members and money.
Lots of unhappy married couples around, including artistes.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both had good careers and probably quite interesting love lives also.
Being single now may not be the worst thing in the world for them if they have family members and money.
Lots of unhappy married couples around, including artistes.

Their marriages were in fact very short - months. 蔡辛娟 also a single mother for some time.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ultimate MILF has got to be Zhao Yazhi or Angie Chiu who played the role of Zhou Ziruo in the Adam Cheng version of Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre.

Lisa played the role of Zhao Min.

I concur.

Very fuckable at almost 60 but must have lubricant stand-by. She has the classic Chinese beauty look. Wang Xin Xiu, Mi Xue, Li Wan Hua and Zhang Min also fall into this category.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I concur.

Very fuckable at almost 60 but must have lubricant stand-by. She has the classic Chinese beauty look. Wang Xin Xiu, Mi Xue, Li Wan Hua and Zhang Min also fall into this category.

Mi Xue - no, not even when she was young.

Zhang Min - yes.

Li Wan Hua - had to google, but recognise her now and yes. :smile:

Wang Xin Xiu - google also cannot find. :o

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who can beat Ayano Murasaki then ? :

ayano.jpg

:wink: