• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 447 New Cases To Add Salt To Millionare Taskforce's Wounds

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad news spread faster than Ruler Loong can say "sue my siblings" .... transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA
hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-new-cases-record-447-cluster-local-unlinked-apr-15-12643698

PEASANTPORE: Peasantpore scored another own goal when it reported a record 447 new Wuhan Plague cases on Wednesday (Apr 15), taking the national total to 3,699.

Peasantpore took a day to eclipse what the crass Formosa did so far to contain Wuhan Plague in a few full moons.

Four new mass orgy clusters were identified, including three foreign serfs dormitories.

"If we test more, sure got more cases, so don't worry, its normal.", said an unnamed MOH lackey.

MOH Lackey, shouldn't you guys be testing them earlier huh?

WEAR A MASK EDICT
Ruler Loong has FINALLY passed a edict stating that it is now mandatory to wear a mask when stepping out of the house.

Peasants caught refusing to wear a mask will be fined 300 peanuts on their first offence, while those who flout the rule a second time will be fined 1000 peanuts. Egregious cases will be prosecuted by 山木庚.

Announcing the new edict on Tuesday, Minion for National Development Lawlan Wong said this applies to all workplaces as well.

Foreign serfs caught breaching these rules will be given 'balek kampong notice'.

Health Minion Gan Boh Yong on Tuesday said that by and large, local docile peasants are taking DORSCON PINK measures seriously, but the masses cannot be complacent unlike the Minions and lackeys.

Ah Gan, who co-chairs the disgraced Multi-Millionaire task force set up to handle the Wuhan Plague situation, said: "I don't want to talk about KPIs, cheaper Formosa, Koreans or even Sweden outperforming me. I need to find a hole on the ground and hide my millionaire head in that hole."

Peasantpore did an U-turn has put in place DORSCON Pink measures. The regime spins it as a circuit breaker period to stem the spread of Wuhan Plague. The panic spider measures - which include closing non-essential workplaces and schools - will be in place for one month until May 4.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really think 447 is the real figure? I think it is more than that...just watch for the next release.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time Gan Boh Lan is in charge,it will be a fiasco or disaster.
Anyway,they cannot do anything now,it is too late.
They have blood on their hands for their incompetency and stubbornness and stupidity.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learning from mistakes, not a blame culture, the way forward for hospitals: Gan

SINGAPORE — Amid calls for more details on the identities of, and punishments for, 16 Ministry of Health (MOH) and Singapore General Hospital (SGH) employees involved in the hepatitis C outbreak last year, Health Minister Gan Kim Yong said the important thing to do is to learn from the mistake to prevent a repeat.

“Instead of naming the individuals and developing a blame culture in our healthcare institutions, we need to encourage a learning culture to make our hospitals as safe as possible for the patients.

Exactly 4 years ago liao....

25571458.jpg