• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4 years since GE2015, Kevryn Lim looks more beautiful and continues to be passionate about politics

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kevryn Lim in GE2015

photo419577876748281817.jpg

23504374.JPG

COTbIKRU8AAGxXA.jpg

20190214_lim_tean-today.jpg

GE2015: NSP's Kevryn Lim makes emotional call for benefits for single parents
https://www.straitstimes.com/politi...motional-call-for-benefits-for-single-parents

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is only good for looks and maybe roots. But please don't vote for her as she advocates welfare for trailer park trash.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish all filthy thieves slanderers sons of whores’ precious daughters will end up can eat don’t waste single parents and that’s called justice and karma indeed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keryn looks like a fine lady. I've offered her to serve as a grassroots leader with my Adviser. If she performs well, she might be invited to step up and serve Singapore in a greater capacity. She might be invited to join politics if she serves in the RC with the right attitude.

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keryn looks like a fine lady. I've offered her to serve as a grassroots leader with my Adviser. If she performs well, she might be invited to step up and serve Singapore in a greater capacity. She might be invited to join politics if she serves in the RC with the right attitude.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think she is divorced with a kid, she don't have to be single if she wants to. :biggrin: