• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4 Ninja Turtles and 1 Rat trying to ...

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10152393072065654&set=vb.632130653&type=2&theater

Attempted robbery at my house

5 Guys with whole head covered attempt to rob my house but failed. They were already here since 7pm going round & round my housing area. AT 8pm is usually the time robbers break in because most of the family are having dinner.

My youngest sister was watching movie & our house cctv monitor was hang right beside the TV. She looked and wonder why is there is nice car (Harrier) stopped right i front ...of our house, she thought it was my 2nd sister who came back.

She then looked clearly, they were total 5 of them ( 1 driver & 4 robbers). They managed to open my auto gate in just split seconds & when they were entering the car porch my youngest sis was quick enough to slam our door and shouted. The robbers were frighten and left.

Notice how all of them are equipped with parang knife at their back. We have a feeling they will be back.
Dear all, Chinese New Year is coming & this kind of case will happen. Please be very aware either at home, driving, walking on street, at office even when you're out eating @ a open air restaurant remember to have your belongings kept properly.

Our family have encounter quite a few times already. BE SAFE !!See More
— at Taman esplanade,Bukit Jalil.