• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

31yo man arrested for molesting 66yo woman...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium dog I am a virgin so every sentence you said here will guarantee you a slap in hell! Pui your Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb! They will be gang raped no thanks to your devious act. Just watch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised you are not aware of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_of_Arc
one of France's most famous Saints, even though you say that you "love French culture":
sammyboy.com/threads/i-love-french-culture.254825
o_O
Do you expect angmoh that loves Chinese culture to know everything about chinese culture? No of course not. So what’s the problem again? I love whatever I know of French culture and never claim to know all about of them. You sure malicious dog out to create something out of nothing.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you expect angmoh that loves Chinese culture to know everything about chinese culture? No of course not. So what’s the problem again? I love whatever I know of French culture and never claim to know all about of them. You sure malicious dog out to create something out of nothing.

A French wannabe slut like you would know Maison de Putain.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what’s the problem again? I love whatever I know of French culture and never claim to know all about of them.
The problem is that you love well below 100% (maybe even less than 1%) of French culture, but when you say you "love French culture", you are implying you love (and, therefore, know, since you cannot love what you don't know) 100% of French culture or at least 100% of mainstream French culture, which certainly includes Joan of Arc, who is not only one of France's most famous saints, she is even one of France's:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints_of_places#Countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints_of_ethnic_groups

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that you love well below 100% (maybe even less than 1%) of French culture, but when you say you "love French culture", you are implying you love (and, therefore, know, since you cannot love what you don't know) 100% of French culture or at least 100% of mainstream French culture, which certainly includes Joan of Arc, who is not only one of France's most famous saints, she is even one of France's:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints_of_places#Countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patron_saints_of_ethnic_groups
Another big fat lie when that was the title of the thread about social injustice aspect of French culture that I love. I never imply anything else. You are casting aspersions on my character out of nothing as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A French wannabe slut like you would know Maison de Putain.
Your Malaysian mother wife daughters are sluts for sure. Not me, you are proven coward that dare not take up my virginity test challenge and yet open your toilet mouth non stop.