• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

31yo man arrested for molesting 66yo woman...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she bothers to make a report ?
She wants to have her cake and eat it.

She is ashamed to admit her erotic craving for the opposite sex and throws out a "red herring" by leaping onto the moral high horse so as to have the benefit of the forbidden fruit served on a golden platter while continuing to peddle the myth that she is the personification of some Joan of Arc when in fact she is just an old witch riding with a broom between her legs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other prisoners asked again “ Where is the head? Show !”.

He reached his hand to his fellow prisoner ‘s chest and grab his breast. “ There! Head!”

“ You idiot ! That is not head. That breast!!! “ The prisoners all shouted in unison .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants to have her cake and eat it.

She is ashamed to admit her erotic craving for the opposite sex and throws out a "red herring" by leaping onto the moral high horse so as to have the benefit of the forbidden fruit served on a golden platter while continuing to peddle the myth that she is the personification of some Joan of Arc when in fact she is just an old witch riding with a broom between her legs.
I just googled Joan of arc. Another big fat lie from you. I only said I am virgin, which is a fact. Never said I am “holy virgin”.