• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

313 Mall tenants petition for lower rents

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_LISOMERSETPIX.jpg

MORE than 20 retailers at shopping mall 313@Somerset have banded together to petition for lower rents after struggling to attract customers - despite high numbers of people passing through.

They had signed leases with premium rents comparable to those at other Orchard Road malls in the hope that 313@Somerset's location above an MRT station would bring plenty of passing trade.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those gong cheebye tenants deserve to get screwed. They are opening up branches that are widely available across the country. Do we really need another fucking Lee Hwa Jewellery?

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
if 313 is getting human traffic but not that much biz,

then what about places like OC with lesser traffic?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the tenant's business is better than expected, should the landlord ask for an increase in rent before the lease is up?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
from what i can see, only movenpick is doing very well there.

the food court also doing ok lah.

the rest of the shops are sad and entirely forgettable.

bloody royal sporting house, totally no customers on a weekend and the damn staff can tell me not to let my 2 year old niece play and run about in there. we were there trying to buy her a swim suite and float as we were going to bring her for a swim in my condo's pool.

i told the staff dont act high class lah, saturday, no customers at all and with this kind of attitude, this shop will close down soon. u can act high class when u are looking for another sales job. i threw the stuff we were going to buy down, picked my niece up and walked off.

stupid dog eyes look down on human. juz cause we were in shorts and slippers. we stay 10 mins away only.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those gong cheebye tenants deserve to get screwed. They are opening up branches that are widely available across the country. Do we really need another fucking Lee Hwa Jewellery?

lianbeng says, "all these so-called shopping malls copy n paste from each other leh - nothing new. they just use different names mah - ION, 313, Wisma Atrium, etc...":biggrin:

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng says, "all these so-called shopping malls copy n paste from each other leh - nothing new. they just use different names mah - ION, 313, Wisma Atrium, etc...":biggrin:

i agreeee......all malls the same

if they want to build new malls, they should have shops selling diff stuff...diff brands from the rest.....so obvious yet no one seems to do anything about it....