• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious $300 How to receive ?

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
just check my Letter box , boh lei ?

any one received already ?

On 3 January 2023, every Singaporean household will receive a total of $300 CDC Vouchers.

This comprises $200 CDC Vouchers under the AP and $100 CDC Vouchers from the $1.5 billion Support Package announced in October 2022.

The CDC Vouchers can be used at participating heartland merchants and hawkers, and supermarkets.

/

CDC Vouchers*​

In January 2023, every Singaporean household will receive an additional $100 worth of CDC vouchers, which can be spent at participating heartland merchants.

This amounts to a total of $300 in CDC Vouchers in January 2023, including the $200 CDC Vouchers under the $6.6 billion Assurance Package for GST announced at Budget 2022.

/

Screenshot_2023-01-03-08-45-58-912-edit_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

Last edited:

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal

any one receive already ?

On 3 January 2023, every Singaporean household will receive a total of $300 CDC Vouchers.

This comprises $200 CDC Vouchers under the AP and $100 CDC Vouchers from the $1.5 billion Support Package announced in October 2022.

The CDC Vouchers can be used at participating heartland merchants and hawkers, and supermarkets.
Go to Redeemsg I just checked, not in yet.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

any one received already ?

Big supermarket chains like Fairprice, Giant etc. don't accept CDC vouchers for payment.

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal
JUst got the online voucher, redeemsg. This time NTUC, SHENG SIONG, PRIME all can use
150 for hawker food
150 for supermarket

Last edited: