• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 Sinkies die in US road crash, died in a better place

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. Millions of foreigners waiting to replace the old cogs fallen out of place. Good riddance!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a bloody straight road as seen in the newspaper photo. how the hell did the sinkie driver get the overtaking manoeuvre wrong? either sleepy, DUI or poor judgement.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
impatience and inexperience, plus the usual fatigue on long drives which leads to drivers dozing off behind the wheel. i’ve driven on one of the longest rural drives in the sierras in and out of yosemite, and it’s one of the most treacherous drives for anybody. countless americans have died on that route, including a carload of secret service agents ahead of an entourage for the british queen. the car collided head-on with a county sheriff vehicle.

foggy, icy and wet weather will also contribute to accidents. at the time of this az accident, it was early afternoon, sun was up, fog was gone if any at all, no snow, no ice, no rain out west for almost a month. it’s most likely either driver’s first overtaking attempt or sleepiness. sinkie driver at least made it to az-64 south of u.s.-180, thus he had driven quite some miles on wider 2-lane each way freeways and highways before meeting his demise on this narrow stretch. i highly recommend sinkie tourists who have seldom or never driven on u.s. roadways not to drive on long tours in rural areas. go on a driven or guided tour or rely on a local friend who has driven long drives before, such as through the rocky mountains and great plains. for those drives, i only overtake on narrow highways when the stretch is a straightaway with clear line of sight for at least 0.69 miles (avoid overtaking entire back to back convoys of 3 or more vehicles unless you drive a porsche), and snack on something to fight the sleepiness. beef jerky is a good slow chew for long drives. but since i’m 69% vegetarian i stick my chin with a toothpick to keep awake, or just drive to a pit stop and take a power nap.

U can drive long distance as long as someone is awake also, and talking to you. But the problem is that on long drives, all the passengers are also kunning in the car and hence the driver is on his own. when PAPsmearer was a young buck, he visited the US with his then GF, now ex. Drove the I-5 from SFO to LAX. Stretches of which can be numbmindingly boring. But fortunately, PAPsmearer had a slutty GF back then, so I made her take of her bra, unbuttoned her shirt, and played with her tits for the long drive. Kept PAPsmearer wide awake and hence he is alive today. Of course, we flashed the truck drivers too. hehehehehe. They enjoyed the show.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

NP_20171228_CRASH28_1684654.jpg

Those Hyundai Elantras are death traps. He should have opt for the Toyota camry at the rental counter.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible to recover the dead guy's scholarship money from the surviving sister and family? It's taxpayers' monies after all.

Most likely cannot. But SAF scholar die me feel so shiok! I hope more of these scholars die prematurely. Goodbye Justin Yeo! Wow, you hit the reset button and zapped 3 other souls along with you. That's definitely an achievement for an SAF scholar. LOL!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can drive long distance as long as someone is awake also, and talking to you. But the problem is that on long drives, all the passengers are also kunning in the car and hence the driver is on his own. when PAPsmearer was a young buck, he visited the US with his then GF, now ex. Drove the I-5 from SFO to LAX. Stretches of which can be numbmindingly boring. But fortunately, PAPsmearer had a slutty GF back then, so I made her take of her bra, unbuttoned her shirt, and played with her tits for the long drive. Kept PAPsmearer wide awake and hence he is alive today. Of course, we flashed the truck drivers too. hehehehehe. They enjoyed the show.
had one slut sucking my cock from sf to reno. must still concentrate on the road. otherwise can veer off road to ravine when sexcited. but yes, with non-stop horny slut as passenger can stay awake. please pass your (ex) slutty gf's number to alamakinky. he needs one for his long drives.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those Hyundai Elantras are death traps. He should have opt for the Toyota camry at the rental counter.
better to rent an suv for a touring occasion like this. suv's have higher profile, thus better line of sight, can go off road and detour just in case of traffic snarls, can carry more luggages and bags, more water and provisions in case of emergencies, can even carry a tent plus butane burner for outdoor cooking. for drives involving days, i always carry an extra container of fuel in the suv trunk. sometimes, the only gas station in the national park (as in yosemite) is closed for the holidays or due to weather (no fuel resupply), and drivers who burn all their fuel getting there have a problem getting out. moreover, they need to drive around in the park with fuel to spare. sinkies on self-driving vacations need to learn all these tips.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is sad news. But it only goes to show that this SAF scholar has poor judgement. Good with studies but not equipped to deal with the real world (just like most of his predecessors). Better to weed him out now than have him become a pap minister. Better for him to destroy his own family than to destroy other families in the future.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely cannot. But SAF scholar die me feel so shiok! I hope more of these scholars die prematurely. Goodbye Justin Yeo! Wow, you hit the reset button and zapped 3 other souls along with you. That's definitely an achievement for an SAF scholar. LOL!

This Justin hasn't prove his imbecility with bankrupting the state.
Whereas this fatmotherfucker here should be run down and have his corpse raped by shitskins before it gets eaten by dogs. Look at that fuck face, if he's married the wife must have felt like a whore.

1-72.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is sad news. But it only goes to show that this SAF scholar has poor judgement. Good with studies but not equipped to deal with the real world (just like most of his predecessors). Better to weed him out now than have him become a pap minister. Better for him to destroy his own family than to destroy other families in the future.

2017-12-29 02.26.56.png

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
point to note that it is critical to do tyre alignment and wheel balancing after tyre replacement. to check if your car need to do that, better let free your steering and see if it stays within the lane and not swerve to another, preferably on the expressway. 3 cents worthy.

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a bloody straight road as seen in the newspaper photo. how the hell did the sinkie driver get the overtaking manoeuvre wrong? either sleepy, DUI or poor judgement.
Look at some of the pictures. People are wearing sweaters and light jackets. Wearing jacket and sweater plus turning on the car heater, I am sure the driver doze off

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
had one slut sucking my cock from sf to reno. must still concentrate on the road. otherwise can veer off road to ravine when sexcited. but yes, with non-stop horny slut as passenger can stay awake. please pass your (ex) slutty gf's number to alamakinky. he needs one for his long drives.

So, u are voice of experience too. hehehehehehe. Sorry, all ex GF remain private and confidential.