• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 classes society in Singapore!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found there are 3 classes in Singapore, after so many years of reading the shitty times.

1st Class - PAP and Elite. - They have highest salaries, no income taxes, no retrenchment, after retire from PAP still can go and collect more money by being in Board of Directors in big companies collecting more $$$. The best jobs not only in Singapore but in the whole world.

2nd Class - Foreign Talents and Foreigners. - They are the pets of PAP. Rather employ them than local Sinkies. Even though retrenchment of Sinkgaporeans are everywhere, yet PAP still import them in large quantites into Singapore saying without them Singapore cannot survived. A bunch of bullshit crapped from PAP.

3rd Class(Lowest Class) - Sinkgaporeans. - Do National Services, reservit, need to pay income tax, need to pay high prices for pigeon holes, need to pay high transport fees, utilities bills, medical bills and etc. Kanna retrenched complain to MOM also useless. Fully taken advantage off by the PAP and foreigners.

I hated to be a Sinkgaporean. I rather be a Malaysian then come to Singapore and work and get Singapore PR. It is much more better than being born a Sinkgaporean. No advantages, but 101% disadvantages for being born a Sinkies.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why so many Sinkies are willing to migrate to Ang Moh country and become second class citizens.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:"Now you know why so many Sinkies are willing to migrate to Ang Moh country and become second class citizens."

Yeah man! It's still an improvement- from 3rd class to 2nd class citizen.:rolleyes:

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also 3 types of people in Singapore;

1) the evil-doers who benefit from their evil deeds
2) the observers who know what's going on, have the means to stop the evil-doers but wouldn't; as long as their own benefits from these evil doings are preserved.
3) the sufferers who derive no benefit and have got no means to overpower them except from complaining.

woofy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly encourage all capable Singaporean to emigrate and secure a Foreign PR; it's for the good of the nation and a bargaining chip with the PAP dictators.

The PAP govern their people by
1) looking at how useful they are to them; just like some old man looking for young mistress in Batam Island. If you are cheap are satisfy their needs then they'd love to have you. Nevermind if you are a true blood Singaporean or FT who know nothing about the history, culture of Singapore

2) Do you have a choice? PM raised his salary, there is nothing you can do. Utility bills increased, which lead to other prices rising, and there is nothing you can do about it because you have got no choice, unless you leave the country which FT can do easily; just like the Indonesian bride, if she didn't offer her body to you, she can offer to some tiko Japanese men.

The most effective way to send a strong signal to the PAP is not by challenging them; rather, by showing them that you can leave, together with your CPF $$

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found there are 3 classes in Singapore, after so many years of reading the shitty times.

1st Class - PAP and Elite. - They have highest salaries, no income taxes, no retrenchment, after retire from PAP still can go and collect more money by being in Board of Directors in big companies collecting more $$$. The best jobs not only in Singapore but in the whole world.

2nd Class - Foreign Talents and Foreigners. - They are the pets of PAP. Rather employ them than local Sinkies. Even though retrenchment of Sinkgaporeans are everywhere, yet PAP still import them in large quantites into Singapore saying without them Singapore cannot survived. A bunch of bullshit crapped from PAP.

3rd Class(Lowest Class) - Sinkgaporeans. - Do National Services, reservit, need to pay income tax, need to pay high prices for pigeon holes, need to pay high transport fees, utilities bills, medical bills and etc. Kanna retrenched complain to MOM also useless. Fully taken advantage off by the PAP and foreigners.

I hated to be a Sinkgaporean. I rather be a Malaysian then come to Singapore and work and get Singapore PR. It is much more better than being born a Sinkgaporean. No advantages, but 101% disadvantages for being born a Sinkies.

HOI

YOU ELEVATE YOURSELF ABOVE YOUR POSITION IN LIFE.

YOU ARE FOURTH CLASS AND NOT THIRD CLASS

FIRST CLASS WILL BE SHITHEAD LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS FAMILY
2ND CLASS WILL BE HIS PAP FUCKHEADS AND KANGAROOS
3RD CLASS ARE THE FTs

YOU ARE FOURTH CLASS

BECAUSE YOU ALL ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE PUT THERE BY NOT HAVING BALLS

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY
SUPPORT ALL WHO SPEAK AND ACT AGAINST THOSE PAPAYA BLOODSUCKER COCKROACHES
SUPPORT OPPOSITION WITH YOUR $$$ AND TIME
STAND UP TOGETHER WITH THEM

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
PrataMan

2) the observers who know what's going on, have the means to stop the evil-doers but wouldn't; as long as their own benefits from these evil doings are preserved.
Ex-Regent Wooden, lackeys, cronies, minions and merchants.

3) the sufferers who derive no benefit and have got no means to overpower them except from complaining.
Local peasants.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Sinkies are the most loyal and obedient servant I ever had. No matter how I spit at them, cane them, bully them, they still vote for me.
That's why I strongly encourage them to have more offsprings.
See, I even give them $$ as a reward for successful procreation.:biggrin:

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
PrataMan, Old Fart

Ex-Regent Wooden, lackeys, cronies, minions and merchants.

Local peasants.

You forgot about the evil Old Fart aka Vampire Lee

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello... YOu forget one class, called the Sinkie class..

This class display the type of selfishness and cowardice that no others in the world can match while acting noble and saint and keeping their heads high.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello... YOu forget one class, called the Sinkie class..

This class display the type of selfishness and cowardice that no others in the world can match while acting noble and saint and keeping their heads high.

i tot this encapsulates all the above classes mentioned? :biggrin:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
post #8 by funglung said all.

Leeaporeans should be fcuked harder [hear me lky] for thinking only of self for too often too long - now its too late; even complain also dare not do it openly and always waiting for the next guy to fight on their behalf, then talk cock if someone fight and loss by saying that someone is stupid etc...

If you ask me i think Leeaporeans are nothing but fcuk class.