• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

    The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 British migrant muslims are charged with gang-raping local woman at their hotel in Croatia

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
16,088
Points
113
Three British men have been charged with gang-raping a woman at their hotel in Croatia.

Ami Arifi, 30, Gezhim Xhafa, 29, and Sohqib Shakibi, 25, allegedly raped the 28-year-old local woman over a two hour period in their hotel room in Split on the morning of July 22 last year.

They are facing up to ten years in a Croatian prison after they were charged by the Split County State Attorney’s Office on Wednesday.

Prosecutors allege the trio met the woman in Matejuska, a popular water front area in the city, before taking her to a well-known hotel at around 5:30am.

Arifi allegedly insulted and belittled her, bit her lips and touched her intimate body parts.

He is also accused of intermittently taking her mobile phone and asked her to have sexual intercourse with the second defendant.

The victim reportedly told police that she felt unable to refuse sexual relations because she was afraid her attackers would get even more violent.

Xhafa and Shakibi then allegedly engaged in sexual acts after wrongly believing that, because she did not physically resist, she consented.

The alleged assault is said to have continued for around two hours.

The woman managed to contact her former partner, who alerted police to the hotel.

Officers arrested one suspect at the scene and tracked down the other two at a separate location shortly afterwards.

All three men were held for a period at Bilice prison before being released after lodging bail of £26,000 each and promising to respond to court summons.

During their time in custody, one defendant suffered a broken jaw after an altercation with another inmate.

He was then transferred to a hospital in Split where he underwent surgery, before being returned to the prison.

Two of the defendants are reported to be of Kosovo origin.

If convicted under Croatian law, the men face prison sentences ranging from six months to 10 years. Court proceedings are ongoing
 
these 3 sorhai should wait a bit longer for Croatian Law change to Sharia Law then go piak piak around .... now kenna jialat. :whistling:
 
Back
Top